The Horrifying Truth of Peppa Pig

⚠️Trigger Warning: abuse, neglect, violence, suicide, dishonesty, death, fat shaming, cannibalism, cursing, and more along these lines⚠️

This isn't edited, so there may be a few spelling and grammar mistakes, hopefully there aren't, but I'm not perfect.

Alright, after finding these out, I will never think of it the same and I'd be surprised if you did.

A little background on how Peppa Pig came to life. The idea for Peppa Pig came to some out-of-work friends, Neville Astley and Mark Baker in 2000. After thinking they had a good idea, they enlisted the help of Phil Davies, and the three of had to borrow money from friends and family to make Peppa happen, given how short on funds they were. (If you want to know more, you can just Google it.)

I'm sure we've all seen this show at least once in our lives, so we know how innocent it seems, yet, there are some things I found just that either we've just failed to notice, or decided it was best not to be acknowledged.

(Just a fair warning, I may tell this out of story, telling things in order isn't my biggest specialty.)

(And some of these may just be rumors, the creators may have nothing to do this, and this is all for fun.)

Original Peppa
One of the first things I found, the Peppa you see isn't the original Peppa.

When I first found this out, I was horrified. Let me explain, at the age of 2, Peppa got diagnosed McBarney's disorder. (I don't think this is a real disorder, meaning they created it for Peppa Pig.)

McBarney's Disorder:

Specialty:  
Psychiatry

Symptoms:  
Cannibalism
Bad behavior
Death at young ages

Complications:
Unknown

Usual onset:
5 to 11 year olds

Causes:
Unknown

Risk factors:
Family history

Differential diagnosis:
Unknown

Treatment:
Unknown

Prognosis:
2.1% risk of death over the years (people 18+)
36% risk of death over the years (people 4 to 18)

Frequency:
Rare

Deaths:
90 per year

McBarney's Disorder (scientific name: Cerebrum exceptus suerit Vesputius) is a rare disorder in which people start becoming cannibals and act like 2 year olds. People with McBarney's disorder also usually say the opposite of what people say (eg. Hello - goodbye).  Children with this disorder sometimes die at a young age. McBarney's disorder cannot be cured.

(Again, more info can be found with Google.)

After getting diagnosed, she had to have 24/7 attention, making sure she didn't go and eat people and such.

There are 2 'options' on what happened.

1st:
After 2 years (making Peppa 4), Peppa's parents realized Peppa was never a healthy child. She was usually ill and spent her short life in a hospital bed. One night, they came to the conclusion that it would be best if they euthanized her. So that night, Peppa fell asleep and she was injected with a poison, thus killing her.