Chapter 4

OMG IM AM A HORRIBLE PERSON!! I know you all hate me! I HAVE A REASON WELL I DECIDED TO GO BACK TO THE DOUCHE WHO BROKE UP WITH ME AND Well I'm a dumbass!/: but I've also been really sick and babysitting in all my spare time to make money. I'm sick now and it sucks but I logged on and here's a chapter. I'm typing on my phone so please excuse errors as weird autocorrect ): xoxox Suzi
~~~~

"Alec! Duck!" Isabelle shouts across the training room and he ducks just in time to avoid the blade about to slice his throat.

"Sorry." Clary mutters sheepishly "Bad throw."

"Yeah, next time aim for my head you may actually hit the target!" He snaps.

"Alec watch it. She said she was sorry." Jace comes to her defense. Clary blushes and mutters under her breath.

"I can handle myself." she groans to herself picking up another blade ad tossing it full force at the board.

"Yes!" She shoots her arm up in victory after hitting the target. "Ow!" She flinches as an agonizing pain shoots through her arm.

"What te hell?" She thinks. She lift the sleeve and can see a purple and red rash looking bruise where she's been scratching and quickly pulls the sleeve down.

"You okay?" Jace questions in worry.

"Yeah, I think I just pulled a muscle." Sh says lamely thinking of it last minute.

"Here, I'll put an iratze and you should feel better. Why don't you go and get some water take a break then we'll head down to the park and finish there." He says. Clary just nods and makes her way down the corridor towards the kitchen.

Before she can make it she feels nauseous and makes her way to the nearest bathroom and looses her breakfast.

"Oh god." she turns from her face down into the bowl position to a sitting one and wipes her mouth.

She stands up slowly and makes the rest of the way to the kitchen and grabs a water gulping it down quickly. Jace enters the kitchen a few moments later and Clary already feels dizzy.

"Hey..." he trails off once he looks at her. "Are you okay? Your a bit pale and woah." he says as she starts to fall.

He quickly and gracefully catches her before she falls and lifts her into the air.

"Clary.." he questions. "Clary. Baby." he shifts her in his arms and turns to take her to the infirmary (I can't think of it's name) and places her on one of the beds.

"Jace." Isabelle calls out.

"In the infirmary." he calls out.

"Why in the angels name are you in the infirm... Oh...." she trails off seeing Clary's limp body on the bed.

"I don't know what's wrong she just fainted." Jace says in panic.

"I'll get Alec to call Magnus." Se says before turning out the door.

Jace notices her sweating so he walks towards her and unzips her jacket and pulls it off tossing it aside.

When he turns back to her he see her and and gasp. A red bite looking mark and her veins are dark purple.

"Shit" he curses. "Isabelle!" He shouts running out of the room.

"What?"

"How long till Magnus is here?" He ask.

"I'm here." he sad from behind Jace making him jump.

"Oh by the angle!" Jace jumps. "Thanks a simple hello would do no need for the popping in" he mutters.

"Well where's Clarissa?" He questions. Jave told his head into the infirmary. Once they get in there Isabelle gasp having the same rection as Jace.

"What is it?" She ask.

"Nothing good." Magnus mutters. "Here get me these items." He hands us both list of different herbs and minerals. "Quickly." he shoos.

"Oh Clarissa what have you gotten yourself into?" Questioning no on In particular.

AN: so I know it's short but ugh the struggle is real. And well I thought Magnus was castes perfectly so yeah that's Magnus. I'm sorry it took forever. Don't hate me too much please.