Chapter One

As Clary sits during her break watching Jace train. Doing a series of kicks and punches to the dummy doll. She notices how graceful he is while doing so. How he can do that without the rune to do so. It's quite intriguing.

She is oblivious to her gazing until he stops and turns to look at her with a small smile.

"It's understandable to want to sit and stare at a sight as glorious as I, but you have to train as well." With blazing cheeks, she sets down her wattle bottle and walks over to the perfectly still Jace. Up close she can see the gold specks in his eyes, his angular jawline, and how his messy, sweat drenched, curly hair glistens under the light.

"I wasn't staring, merely glancing in your direction." She nods in confirmation as Jace chuckles. Clary can't help but think how angel like his laugh is. Ever since that night at the lake in Edom she finds it hard to concentrate when near him. "I think I should consider training with Isabelle or Alec from now on." She states rather boldly making Jace scoff.

"You wouldn't get anywhere with that." He laughs audibly.

"She'd get further than where she is now with you. You mostly make-out rather than train." Isabelle's rather loud voice booms from the entrance. Clary turns her head to face Isabelle and Alec.

"They can't concentrate being within a hundred feet of each other." Alec adds to Izzy's statement. "Now Jace, Come with me. Isabelle will stay here and train with Clary. With a small kiss goodbye from Jace he exits with Alec. Isabelle walks to Clary shaking her head.

"How's Simon's memory coming along?" Clary ask Isabelle.

"He's doing okay. Still trying to gain as many memories as he can with Magnus's help of course. He's been looking through old photos and such. I love him and I know he's trying, but it's hard trying to get the same person to love you when they can't remember all of the moments you've shared together and have absolutely no evidence of it. We never really had time to stop and capture the moment being under attack all the time." Isabelle tells Clary with a frown.

"He remembers kissing you. Remember? The dream her had? He stills loves you Isabelle, and he loves me, he just has to have time to remember." Clary and Isabelle have grown closer in the past few months. They bonded over losing Simon in the begging before her mother's wedding. In all honesty Clary misses Simon even though he can remember more memories of them than anyone else.

"Well." Isabelle shakes her head regaining her train of thought. "Let's train some shall we? I need a distraction." Clary obliges.

"So, were did your brother take Jace?" Clary can't help but be curious.

"Oh Clary missing your boyfriend already?" Clary blushes some but otherwise shakes her head. "They just went somewhere else to train, you two would get nowhere at the rate you were training together."

"How much do you remember about the night in Edom?" Clary wonders aloud. No one really likes to talk about that night, but she's curious. Everyone avoids the topic.

"Everything." Isabelle states bluntly. It's a sore subject for the four. Simon doesn't remember the night, but with time I'm sure his memories will return eventually.

"In some ways, I understand Simon and not being able to remember." Clary mutters as she stare ahead.

"Why's that?" Isabelle ask.

"Because, He can't remember the past, neither can I. He lost all memories of us, and I lost all memories of things from my childhood. I understand how frustrating it can be.

"Well let's move on. No one needs help remembering Sebastian."

* * * * *

"Was it yours or Isabelle's plan to cut in on our training?" Jace ask Alec blocking a hit.

"Training?" Alec says incredulously. "I believe the correct term is 'making out while telling others otherwise'" He corrects him.

"So yours?" Jace ask once more.

"Actually it was Izzy's." Alec states. "She and Clary have been getting closer over the past few weeks."

"I know that. I'm kind of worried for Clary. Isabelle could be in there informing her on the colors of lipstick." Jace shakes his head. "That would be horrible."

"I wouldn't think so. Their most likely talking about Simon, or your relationship." Alec nods in confirmation. "That's it, your relationship."

"I would hope note." Jace mutters under his breath. "How are things with Magnus? No ex-girlfriends helping you figure out a way to age again?" Jace says louder.

"No. There is no way I'm going down that path again." Alec scoffs.

"I would hope not, Alexander." Magnus says appearing with Simon. "Hello Jace."

"Magnus." Jace says as Alexander starts.

"Never again."

"Where's Isabelle?" Simon ask.

"Why?" Alec questions him.

"He's gained another memory and couldn't wait to share it with her." Magnus answers.

"In that case, the training room. Remember where that is?" Jace ask but the look on his face gives him the obvious answer. "C'mon I'll show you." As Simon and Jace leave Magnus turns to Alec.

"How are you today? I didn't see you last night, or this morning." Magnus inquiries.

"Last night I was asleep as for this morning we've all been training. You've come right on time. Would you care for some lunch?" Alec ask.

"Sounds divine. Where at?" Magnus questions pulling Alec close and kissing him slowly, passionately.

"Taki's." Alec replies.

"Should we get the others? Their probably hungry and we all know Isabelle can't cook." Magnus questions to Alec's disappointment.

"Yeah, let's go get them."

* * * * *

Upon entering the training room Jace and Simon walk towards the girls whom have taken it upon themselves to take a water break.

"Simon has something to share with you." Jace directs to Isabelles. Isabelle raises a questioning eyebrow "A memory." He continues.

"Oh. Okay.

Jace sits next to Clary and they have pointless chit chat about anything and everything. After about ten minutes or so it seems the training doors open once more.

"This is what you call training?" Alec's voice echos throughout the room.

"Yes, Yes it is." Jace remarks sarcastically.

"A little less sarcasm next time." Magnus says. "Who's hungry? We're going to Taki's." Everyone groups together and they head out.

AN: This is the beginging of a new an fick. All my thanks go out to Cassandra Clare and her amazing books. I've just finished T.M.I and I'm starting T.I.D series.

Next update with be when this chapter gets 20+ reads 10+ votes and 5+ comments. Since its the beggining, but as I get more readers, and more chapters the goals will get higher.

-Suzanna