Chapter 3

AN: I know I said I'd update on the 12th but I got so lost behind homework and make up work from being sick so I'm sorry, heres your update! Oh and for the three of you that commented I love you so much and please if you continue to, you'l be the ones getting dedications! I did realize I got something wrong in the last chapter and will fix it hopefully soon.

On another note! You guys should make nad submit banners/cover and I'll post them! email them to me at suzannamarie_@outlook.com and I will post them.

~~~~~

Clary walks through the corridor making her way towards the library in the institute. It's around two thirty and she can't sleep. Her mind is all over the place thinking about absolutley nothing and everything at the same time, confusing her further.

"Pride and Prejudice..." Clary mutters to herself picking up the book. She's never read this one even with its popularity. Shrugging she takes a seat on the couch and starts reading hoping to clear her mind. Not even really reading it just skimming through the words. Or even like going through the motions.

She set the book down and makes her way to the garden where Jace had first showed her the modnight flowers. She walks but still has no control over anything or anythought.

She walks to the end of the garden then back but before she exits she gets a dizzying feeling upon her and grabs the wall to steady herself picking up her hand covered in a sticky green goo.

"What it that?" She questions herself then looking at the wall which has no evicdence of ever having a green slim on it. She wipes it on the wall to get it off then heads back to the library shrugging it off.

She sits back on the couch reopening the book but not even making it a page before she had fallen into a deep slumber.

~~~~~

"Have you seen Clary?" Jace ask Isabelle the next morning as he's runing around in training gear looking for her. " I went so wake her and she was gone." He says sounding very worried.

"Nope, maybe she got up early and started?" She says in question.

"I checked the training room." He responds.

"Library?" She trys again.

"I'll go look," He answers before running off in the direction of the llibrary.

"Okay then.." Isabelle mutters before she continues walking towards the kitchen where she spots Alec. "Oh my dear brother what are you doing?" She questions knowing exactly what he wasdoing.

"I am not cooking for you. You are very capabel of making your own breakfast." he says.

"But you're already cooking!" she complains "and by the looks of it, it's hash and eggs. You know that's my favorite."

"You are so predictable," Alec mutters walking towards her with two plate setting one infront of her and heading off to his room with the other.

"Alec!" He stops mid bite to look at Jace, "You seen Clary?" he shakes his head 'no' and continues down the corridor.

He walks into the library to see Clary asleep on the couch book in hand. He can't help but think how beautiful she is all the time.

"Clary." He shakes her gently awake as if she was a fragile china doll. "Clary, what are you doing in here?"

"hmp." She groans running a hand trough her red tangled curls and out stretching her arms with a yawn. Once she opens her eyes she looks around. "Why am I asleep in the library?" She ask.

"You tell me, I've been looking for you all morning." Jace says helping her to a standing position.

"I guess I couldnt sleep, but I don't remember walking here. I remember being in the library and reading a book but nothing else." She yawns once again feeling very tired, as if having no sleep at all.

"You okay?" Jace ask her noticing the slight offness of her presence. She looks normal but is not herself.

"Yeah, just a bit tired. I'm not feeling great." She shakes her head and waves her hand in dismissal.

"Anyways it's time to eat then start training." Jace says grabbing her hand and leading get to the kitchen.

"You found her!" Isabelle says from her seat at the counter with a mouth full of her eggs.

"That I did, now please try and swallow before you talk. It's gross." Jace says and Isabelle glares at him but follows his instruction to swallow before she speaks again.

"Please I'm no worse than you and Alec." she says putting her dish in the sink an pounce off towards the training room.

"So." Jace turns to Clary, "You never told me why you were in the library."

"I told you I don't remember going in there. Just waking up in there." She shakes her head sitting down with cereal.

"What ever you say." Jace mutters before joining her stuffing his mouth full of cereal.

But what neither of them notice is Clary absentminded scratching her hand every few moments.

"Let's go train." Jace says standing up walking their dishes to the sink doing the few in the sink an then trailing Clary down the corridor to the training room.

~*~
Okay I feel bad I have like no writing mojo right now. My Boyfriend broke up with me and I'm trying to get my grades up. But I did update for Christmas !(: I hope to write soon. I love you all and thank you to those who are editing for me.

The picture is who I think should have played Isabelle.