Chapter 5

Im updating as often as I can, I would hate me too if I were you. Thank you to my loyal readers, I love you all ! Uhm I've been home sick literally more days than I've been at school, but I havent been on my laptop because I seriously crashed it. My brother got a virus on it and BOOM ! So I'm writting this on my phone, excuse ,all the errors please!!!!!

THIS IS NOT EDITED!!!!!!

~~~~~

Magnus works quickly in mending her arm. He got the venom out and put and mix or the herbs they had brought him on her arm before wrapping it securly with a guaze.

"Do wither of you have any idea where that came from?" Magnus ask Jace and Isabelle.

"No idea," Isabelle shakes her head and Simon tightens her arm around her. "Jace?" She ask.

"I don't have a clue," Jace mutters distantly while her stares at her pale face.

"I do, but you're not going to like it." Simon trails off. Isabelle turns in his arms and stares at his face, he looks upset with himself.

"What do you mean," She eyes him intently.

"If you know something you have to tell, she could be hurt worse than it appears. I have to know what happened." Magnus says, Jace wont talk, he's just looking at Simon waiting for him to continue.

Sure he wont admit it aloud but the two have becom esomewhat of friends.

"She's been going hunting at nigth without you. i wasnt supossed to tell anyone. Of course I've gone with her to make sure she stays safe. She wanted to be a better hunter and she thought htis was the only way to go about it." He sighs after explaining.

"Do you know when this started bugging her?" Magnus ask and he shakes his head.

"How could you just let her do that!" Jace shouts angrily, "She could have been killed! She's not ready for this yet, she only just started all of this a year ago." He continues.

"I made a promise to my best friend, she made me promise. I'm a man of my word. I was always near her in the shadows. She's only taken on a few small demons, shes been kicking herself in th ebut trying to study all types. You can't blame her I should have stoppped her or told someone," Simon ays ashameds.

"Damn right!" He shouts back when a tiny voice in the room cuts all the arguing. They all turn towards the bed where Clary in sitting up but struggles putting weight on her arm causing her to fall back.

"Seriously.' She groans putting a hand to her head, "What the hell happened? Why does my head feel like I got knocked over the head a thousand time." She shuts her eyes in pain.

"Clary," Jace rushes to her side,. He pulls her body so shes practically laying on him and kisses her head before running his fingers through her hair soothingly. He has a weak spot when it comes to this girl, he thinks.

"Clary,"Magnus starts forcing her to open her eyes and look at him. "what did this to your amr?"

"I don't know." She looks down at the red viens you can clearly see because of the poisen, venom, or whatever it was that was in her arm.

"Simon said you've been hunting, do you know exactly what it was?" He ask another question and Clarys eyes go wide and turn to Simon who has a guilty look.

"I had to," He raises his hands in defence though he still looks extreamly upset that he shared the information. "You passed out."

"It wasnt anything I killed. I only steaked a teenage vampire who was hurting this girl at pandemonium in the allley way and after that I had this spike of adrenalion. So I started researching and other than that it was a ravenor demon, but I swear nothing else. I've just been reading books and putting suff into paper." She says, "I don't know where this came from. i had it after a dream." She mutters the last line.

"What do you mean 'Happened after a dream" Jace question guneunly scared. The last time anything was going on with dreams alot of bad things happened.

"I honestly have no idea. I've been having a lot of wierd dreams, they're fuzzy and hard to recall the next morning. I con never rememebr them. They're just wierd. I've been ending up in wierd room when i wake up." She looks at her hand that Jace has entertwined with his and smiles.

"Well, I don't know if you'd think about this, but the silent brother might be able to help with that." Magnus suggest and Jace is imediantly alert.

"No." He deadpins.

"What do you mean, No?" He ask and Clary can feel how tense he is.

"Last time didnt go to well," he said.

"You found me, I was what you were looking for." He gestures to himself. "Just think about it." He says.

"Okay," She says quietly barely a whitsle.

AN: I know it's short, and I know it kinda sucks and it isnt edited. I'm super sorry but I needed an update. Like/comment I'm tryoing to get over my writers block.