Update info and get to know me info

Hello my lovely readers, how are oyu today. Well I have the need to tell you all that I thank you all for the support you have given me throughout this long journey it was impeccable. I'm so glad so many of you enjoyed this story and think it's good because I have an entire different opinion on this story.

Well I've come here today to give you guys a chance to get to know me personally. My Instagram, I will give my IG account to anyone who wants to follow me and be followed. I have a followback rule, you unfollow me I will unfollow you. But This way you get to see how I live and you can DM me anytime and this way I'm getting to know you all on a new level. YOu can also subscribe on Youtube where I will be posting Vlogs and fun videos. I already have one of me and my brother.

Also I know not many of you get a reply on your comments but I just want to let you knwo I've read every-ones comments, I literally went through the entire book reading everyones comments.

Finally, I've heard of people doing Meet and greets with people on Wattpad and I think that would be absolutely amazing. i just want to know if any of you would be interested in that? Fellow readers get together around the time of Insurgent??? You know in like March and see it together, then have like Pizza and Hang out get to know one another? Who would be interested in that kind of thing.

It would be in the Las Vegas, Nevada (USA) area because I live there but still. Let me know if anyone would be interested in that!

I will be updating before or by sunday! I am so sorry, it's just that semester exams arre right now

Love you all !