Chapter 8

And BTW One Direction were American but I just can't do that because hot damn I love accents. So they all moved here when they were young. And also, 5sos is still Australian, even though Luke's family isn't. There's no logic but hey it's AU what do you expect ;)

Harry's POV

"Shhh! You're gonna wake him up!" What sounded like Zayn's voice scolded whoever was giggling, I think it was Gemma.

I smelled Rebecca's hair. Wait, erm no that sounds creepy, but- ANYWAYS. I smelled Rebecca's hair (not a stalker, she hugged me remember) and felt something cold move across my skin, slightly tugging my cheek in that direction.

I kept my eyes closed until the cold, moist feeling left and instantly sat up, yelling, "BOO!"

Rebecca was kneeling in front of me, covering her mouth to keep from laughing, a neon pink lipstick sticking out of her hand. Emma and Eleanor were peering out from behind Louis, and all three of them were laughing to the point of crying. Liam simply laid face down on the floor, weakly banging his fist on the ground. Zayn was sitting criss-cross applesauce (I'm cool I swear) bent over with his face in a pillow, loud hiccups escaping him every few seconds. Niall was in hysterics, almost crying while holding his stomach and rolling on the floor. Danielle sat in my desk chair curled up in a ball, laughing so hard she was coughing. Gemma stood in the doorway with her arms crossed, smirking and letting out a light giggle ever so often.

"What the hell did you guys do?!" I screeched, forgetting that my mother was right downstairs.

"WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE HARRY!! DONT MAKE ME COME UP THERE!! She called up to me.

"SORRY MUM," I yelled back.

I lowered my voice before repeating, "What the hell did you guys do?!"

Liam held up a mirror that I hadn't noticed, still laying facedown.

I quickly took it from his hand and inspected my appearance.

My lips were the same color of the lipstick Rebecca was holding, and my cheeks were almost as bright. There was thick eyeliner smeared all the way around my eyes, and blue eyeshadow all the way up to my eyebrows. On my forehead the words Love you! were written.

"Freaking bastards." I stated, hearing the click of a camera.

This just sent everyone into a bigger fit of laughter, Gemma collapsing to the floor.

I sat there patiently, waiting for everyone to calm down. After about 15 minutes, they had mostly stopped laughing.

"I am going to get every single one of you back for this. And boy, karma's a bitch."

I smirked as their expressions changed from amused to scared.

"Starting with you," I directed this at Emma, who was cowering behind Louis.

I stood up and walked over to her frozen body and plucked her phone out of her hand.

I swiped my thumb across the screen and pressed emergency call. In her contacts, I searched for Luke, her brother, and pressed the call button.

"Wha-what are you-"

I silenced her with a hand motion.

"Hello?"

"Hey Luke, it's Harry, wanna hang out with us?"

"Okay, sure. Can Calum come too?"

"Bring the whole band if you want!"

"Okay, see you in ten."

"Bye."

Emma glared at me.