Chapter 1

Emma's picture at the top! Or on the side, whichever way you see it haha

Emma's POV

"I hate him! I hate him I hate him I hate him!!"

I was talking on the phone with my best friend, Rebecca Knight, about how much I absolutely HATED Niall Freaking Horan.

"Then don't talk to him anymore!"

You see, I hate Niall, but the thought of not talking to him makes me want to kill myself. He's a conceited, selfish jerk, but he's also gorgeous, hilarious, and undeniably charming.

"No, I can't do that, you know that Bec."

"Well don't come crying to me about how you hate him if you're just gonna say you like him five seconds later," she reasoned.

"I don't like him.." I muttered, thinking to myself, I love him.

"Well, I'm sorry, Hun, there's nothing I can do."

I heard my mom calling for dinner, and told Becca, "Listen I gotta go, 7?"

"7," she replied, "Love you Em."

"Love you too Bec," I said before hanging up and heading downstairs to the dining room.

"It's sloppy joe night Em!" my mom said to me when I entered the room.

"Yummy. Thanks Mom!" I said before taking my seat on the right side of the table.

I'm probably one of few teenagers to ever admit it, but I love love loveeeee my family.

My mom (Liz Hemmings) is the head of all financial matters of Charlotte Russe.

My dad (Theo Hemmings) is a businessman, and I don't know much about his job other than that.

I have two siblings, one sister and one brother. My 18 year old brother (Luke) is in a band named 5 Seconds of Summer.

My twelve year old sister (Ally)is a dancer on the school's drill team and a select team that goes to meets all over the country.

Last but not least is me, Emma Marie Hemmings. I'm sixteen years old. I attend Miami High School. I play softball. Oh yeah, and I'm in love with my sworn enemy; Niall Horan.

Hope you guys like it so far!