Chapter 33

I spent two days in the motel room, I didn't turn on my phone, I didn't contact anyone. I just didn't feel like it and right now I was at a point where I might not even show up to the alpha ceremony. I'm sure my brother is worried about me, but the only reason for that is so he can get his crown and become the alpha king other then that I dorm see him actually being worried about me.

Maybe I should just show up that way he can get his crown and then leave me alone. I sighed as I got up from my bed or the hotels bed and called a taxi when the taxi came I checked out and put my things in the back. I got home and opened the door and right when I did my mom was the first one running up to me.

"Oh my gosh Trent!" She said engulfing me in a hug. "You better not ever run away like that without telling anyone ever again," she said sternly.

My dad came around the corner and looked at me giving me a hug and messing with my hair. "I'm just happy your home safe and not hurt," he said hugging me harder. "Kind of reminds me of the time when you ran away. I guess it runs in the family," he said going back to his beta.

I looked at my mom "You ran away once?" I asked her.

She nodded "Yeah, why don't you sit down so I can tell you the story," she said sitting down on the couch and grabbing me some apple juice.

"I was so stupid when I was young. I was being followed me and your uncle Mark so we always moved place to place every three weeks when I came here I didn't expect to meet your father I didn't think I would find my mate, but I did. So I tried not to get close because I knew the whole time I was going to be leaving him and I soon fell in love with him. But I had to leave because I would have put him in danger so I left to New York and Mark found his mate there. So when I was found by your aunt Shelby she took me and I has to leave Mark. When I came back things weren't the same between me and your dad. Of course over time things became back to normal but that took a really long time. The point is when you run away someone is going to find you and it's only going to make things harder," she said.

I sighed "I didn't run away I just didn't want to see Daniel or Trevor," I answered.

My mom nodded "okay but I hope you remember that," she said getting up.

"Ugh mom where's my suit?" I asked her.

She smiled "it's at Trevor's," she answered.

My smile faltered when she said that and I nodded. "Okay I'm gonna walk over there," I said

I walked outside and started going in the direction Trevor's house is in. In about forty minutes I was at Trevor's house and I opened the door walking in.

He should really keep the door locked I don't want anything happening to him.

Trevor must have heard me walk in or he felt the tingles that I felt because he ran downstairs and tackled me to the ground. "Trent! You fucking idiot why would you leave me?" He asked.

"Get off me!" I demanded pushing him and getting off of the floor. "I'm only here to get my suit then I'm gone, I don't want to talk to you, look at you, or touch you," I snarled at him.

Trevor looked at me and took his hand off of my shoulder backing away from me slightly. I turned around and ran to his room digging through the closest and finding the suit. I ran downstairs and walked out the door.

"Wait Trent do you need a ride?" Trevor asked me.

I looked at him "I would rather walk," I said walking back to my house and I saw Daniel eating at the table and he looked at me.

"Hey Trent, how are you," he greeted me.

I just walked upstairs and went into my room which I haven't been in for a long time.

A few hours later my mom knocked on my door and told me it was time to change and once I was in my suit I went to the car with My parents while Daniel, Ann, and Trevor were in their own cars.

Once we got to the banquet center people greeted us and congratulated up and talked about everything. I had to stay around Daniel because I was his beta. Once the ceremony started Daniel and I took our seats next to one another and our mates facing everyone and my dad started talking about how it was an honor and what is expected. Then came the time to were we say our lines.

Daniel said his lines and he was crowned alpha king and I could see him smile brightly then it was my turn and my lines were the exact same.

My dad turned to me expecting me to say the lines "I T-Tr-Trent Rivers-s a-a-accept the r-re-responsibility," I stuttered and I felt closed up again. The pounding was in my heart and my hands were sweaty.

I felt something touch my hand that gave me shocks and the confidence again, I knew it was Trevor. "Of becoming the beta and I will choose decisions that are only for the best of everyone and protect the security and secrecy of werewolves," I finished with ought stuttering.

My dad crowned me giving me a knowing look and Trevor a thankful look. I looked at Trevor and took my hand out of his grip. The rest of the day I stayed quiet when the time came where the ceremony was finally finished.

I sat down when everyone left and I called a taxi I saw Trevor come near me "Where you going?" Trevor asked.

"To a hotel," I stated. "The one down fifth street," I said. "Look I've had a long day so I'm just going to go now," I said getting into the cab. Watching Trevor get further away in the distance.

I sighed as I walked into my hotel room. It almost felt like the weight of the whole world was on my shoulders. It made me depressed that the only reason Trevor was talking to me was because Daniel threatened him to in the first place. What bugged me even more was the fact that Trevor made me fall in love with him. Sure I already lived him because he was my mate but he made it worse. I actually got to know him and I bet that it wasn't even the real him. It was probably him pretending to be interested in me.

My brain was hurting to much to think so I just laid down and ended up falling asleep it took me forever but eventually I did it without Trevor.

Sorry it's short I will be uploading in a few days don't forget to comment LOVE YOU!!!!