Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I felt something rub my back "Honey you have a guest," my mom said waking me up.

A guest. Who would want to come and see me I don't know that many people. I could tell that m mom was happy she must have thought of something.

I went downstairs and saw Trevor. "Hey ready to learn about math?" he asked me holding up his book.

I sighed "Not really," I admitted.

Hr laughed which rand in my ears "It won't be that bad," he said.

"Trust me it will," I told him.

"Why don't you guys go upstairs in Trent's room to study, that way you guys have privacy," Mom suggested.

"Ok Mrs. Rivers," Trevor said happily.

"Please call me Paisley I'm still young," Mom told him.

"Ok," he replied.

"I like him," she said while Trevor and I were walking upstairs.

She thought that we couldn't hear but I did and the only reason she liked him is because he came over. No one has come over for me and much less helped me out so that was something good in my mothers eyes.

I sat down on my bed as Trevor pulled out his trigonometry book. "Okay I guess we should start on the section that we are currently in," he said in his smooth deep husky voice turning the pages.

"Okay so number one...," Trevor said going on.

I couldn't pay attention though the way his full pink lips moved when he talked looked like they were mention for kissing. The way his right hand moved when he wrote seemed like we would have fun in the future. He was mention for me but he didn't see that only I did he was my mate.

His forehead had wrinkles as he was looking at me he was adorable and he was all mine, sort of. "Trent!" he yelled looking at me frustrated.

"Huh?" I asked him see his mesmerizing green eyes win were surrounded by eyelashes.

"Oh my god Trent were you even paying attention?" he asked me.

"No I was distracted," I said looking down at the book.

"With what?" he asked frustrated almost like he knew he shut up quick "Look you distract me too some times but your going to have to ignore it and focus hard," he said.

I laughed and he gave me a questioning look "You said hard," I laughed some more.

"Who knew that you were a pervert," Trevor said laughing "My mate has a dirty mind," he said chuckling some more.

His laugh made my day it brightened my mood it seemed to make me happier just listening to it "Only with you," I told him.

"Okay well I should probably go I'll see you next time," Trevor said getting up and putting his book in his bag.

I went downstairs with him leading him by the door and my Mom came in sensing that Trevor was leaving. "Your leaving already?" she asked.

"Yeah Trent kept on getting distracted," Trevor said laughing.

"Okay well come back soon your always welcomed," she said hugging him.

I felt a pang of jealousy as if Trevor sensed it he looked at me when I felt it. I had to restrain myself from growling at my mom that would be bad. How would I explain but no one should be touching him except me.

"Bye Trent," Trevor said.

"Bye," I replied closing the door.

"Did you say bye?" my mom asked me looking in awe.

I nodded my head hesitantly "Wow you never say bye to me you just nod hmm he even got you to talk wow I'm really starting to like that kid," my Mom said going somewhere probably to tell Dad.

Was it fair to not tell my own family about Trevor? I know that deep down my Mom is actually hurt that I said bye to him and never her. She didn't know that Trevor was my mate though if she did then she would understand. They did have a right to know maybe I should tell them hat I found my mate and everything. I will probably not tell them that Trevor is my mate by I will tell them that I is a guy.

Tomorrow I will tell them that I have a boy mate.

30 comments 40 votes