Chapter 21

Chapter 21

I woke up and looked around to see the bright light shining through Trevor's windows. I looked at him who was softly snoring I started shaking him to wake up. He groaned rolling over. Suddenly I saw his perfectly bright green eyes show and then his hands rubbed his eyes blocking my view.

"We have school," I told him.

"I know do you want to ditch?" he asked me with a hopeful look.

"No I don't think that that's a good idea I already ditched with Ann," I said.

"Please," he said rolling over so he was on me slightly.

"No come on get up I'm going to go to the bathroom and when I come back you better be out of bed," I told him sternly.

I got up and started walking toasted his bathroom thankfully was in his room so it wasn't much of a walk. I washed my face and went pee and then came back to Trevor's room. I saw that he was in his close with jeans on and no shirt. He was looking at his football uniform. I forgot he had a game today maybe I should go with Ann or something.

"Here wear this," he said throwing me the jersey that had number twenty on it.

I gave him a look "You know that the players girlfriends wear their jersey so I want you to wear it because I want you to be my boyfriend," he said looking down.

I could see that his naturally red cheeks were getting redder by the second. For once it was nice to know that I had an effect on him like that not to mention that he was asking me to date him. Something that I have been waiting to happen. It made my stomach flutter and my face break out into a smile I couldn't help myself but my mate was now my boyfriend.

My legs ran to him hopping onto him making us both tall onto the ground wry me over him. I started kissing his face all over "Maybe we should ditch and spend the rest of the day like this," I told him.

I suddenly got off of his feeling embarrassed "Ah no I'm already up se we are going to school whether you like it or not," he said pulling my shirt off and then putting his jersey over me. It was a little big but that was expected since it was Trevor we were talking about. I put my jeans on and watched him putt on a different shirt.

When we pulled up to the school Trevor placed his hand over mind and gave me a kiss. I blushed seeing that there were a few people outside watching us. We made our way to class some people were looking at me weird. I'm assuming that they are because they knew that the jersey wasn't mine. Most people didn't notice that I was wearing Trevor's jersey. When lunch came around my brother and Ann were looking at me or rather what I was wearing.

"OMG no way you and Trevor are going out, I'm so happy and excited now we can go on a double date," Ann said excitedly.

"I'm going to have a talk with him before he does anything," Daniel said protectively.

"Oh shut up that is his mate he's not going to let anything happen if anything he will protect Trent better than you," Ann said.

There was a look on Daniels face after she said that and I'm sure she noticed it too. "No ones going to protect Trent as good as me I've been doing it my whole life. It's my job being his older brother to do that I can't help but to feel a little empty knowing that it's not going to be me anymore," he said.

I could see that Daniel was still looking sad maybe because he knew the I was starting to grow up more. I felt something being placed on my shoulder. It wasn't just anything though because I felt sparks ignite with this touch. I looked at Trevor to see his arm draped around me in a protective manner.