Chapter 3

It's been a couple of days since I've arrived here Matrona is very nice But I'm trying to distance myself from them I don't deserve to have a family everyone I had ever thought of as such always died they made me a bed Norge kids room but I never once used it, there was a tree in front of the house that I would sleep in and no matter what They did I would always find my way back to it, every night I would stare at the moon I don't know what it is about it but I felt more powerful at night but tonight was a full moon I felt something stirring within my entire being I felt somewhat unstable I fell from the tree as I landed on the ground I felt my fangs getting longer as my breathing was unsteady I felt mad I didn't know why I then thought.

Tsuki:(I can't *pants* let them see me like this *pants* I don't know if I can control myself or not.)

I then slowly got up on to my feet as I started to walk away from the house.

Della's POV.

As I went to get a drink of water I wanted to check on my big brother he's stubborn and won't come inside to sleep mama even tied him to the bed one night it was funny watching him chew the ropes off, when I got to the window I saw him staring at the moon maybe that's why he won't stay inside he is vampire so maybe he has a connection with the moon, I then saw him doing something weird he looked liked he was in pain I didn't want to wake mama up so I went over to sol and woke him up.

Sol: *sleepy* Della what's wrong?

Della: I saw tsuki fall from the tree he looked like he was hurt and he walked off I don't know if we should get mama or if it's just a cramp or something.

He then rubbed my head and said.

Sol: it might be nothing how about we go and ask him if he's ok if we think he needs help we'll run back here ok.

I nodded as we then left.

Tsuki's POV.

Small time skip.

I was in the middle of a field near the house Matrona told me to be careful that there was a big bear nearby I then laid down on my side in the grass as I saw this.

Racial ability unlocked!

Predator of the night.

Details: from absorbing so much moonlight you have unlocked this ability this skill buffs your abilities by 10% but your power is harder to control at night this skill is only active at night it may help to take deep breath's if you think you may lose control.

Tsuki: (so that's why I must have been taping in to it unknowingly.)

I then sat up slowly and start to take a deep breath to help me I felt better just then I heard from behind me.

Della: big brother!

I turned to see both Della and sol my eyes widened as I then said.

Tsuki: what are you both doing here it's dangerous!

I say going over to them when I got there Della said.

Della: I saw you fall out a tree and look like you was hurt I just wanted to make sure you were ok.

I couldn't help but smile down at her as I then say kneeling down on to her level.

Tsuki: yes I am ok I just had a cramp I'm ok now.

I saw the both of them nod as I then smelled something something sickening as I turned around I saw it there it was the bear it had a dark aura surrounding it.

Author: just so you all know all animals are magically enhanced.

It was a big bear I don't know if I can take it down I got in to a defensive position in front of both sol and Della as I heard.

Della: *tears in eyes* b-big brother.

Sol: t-tsuki.

Tsuki: it's ok I'm here.

I didn't have my sword with me I left I back by the tree I the say as the bear slowly start walking towards the 3 of us.

Tsuki: when I give the signal you both run back home and get your mother I will hold it off I will be fine just keep calm.

I then used observe on it.

Observe:

Race: bear.

Level: 15.

Strength: 15

Endurance: 15

Agility: 7

Intelligence: 0.

Wisdom: 0

Luck: 10.

It then started to charge at us I then said.

Tsuki: go now!

They then ran off I saw that the bears attention was on them instead of me it ran after them but before it could get past me I slammed my body in to the bears making it off balance it's attention was now on me as it then bite in to my shoulder as I then see this.

-30 HP!

I knew if I let go that the bear would go for them and what I felt inside was RAGE I felt something snap inside me as my hands was starting to be covered in what looked like a purple and black it turned my hands in to what looked like claws as I then felt a rush of power as I then dug my claws in to the bear making it roar in pain as I then start to gain the upper hand as I then saw lift it's clawed arm up to me as it then hit me across the field making me hit a tree I then saw this.

-40 HP!

I felt myself cough up blood as I then saw it over me it roared in my face as it then lifted it's hand up but as it swings it's hand at me a lone figure stood in front of me it was Matrona she looked pissed as she then said.

Matrona: *mama bear mode activated* get away from my baby!!!!!!

She then literally grabbed it's head and ripped it off it's body and flung it to the side it was within 5 feet of me I heard a thud as it's body dropped I then heard.

Matrona: tsuki are you ok?!?!

She says coming over to me and holding me up I then pointed over at the head head of the bear.

Matrona: the bears head what about it.

She then relies that I was pointing at the blood of the bear as something clicked remembering that I was half vampire she brought me over to the bears head and picked it up and held it over my head and as the blood slowly trickled down from it I opened my mouth and as the blood hit my tongue I saw my HP go from 30 to 100 instantly but my stamina was red along with my mp as I then only saw darkness.

Matrona: sleep tsuki for when you wake up I'll have to start training you if you'd going to be doing reckless things like this.

Author: what should happen next?

Author: what skills should he get I want them to be related to either vampires/demons or giants.

Author: who shoul be in his harem?

Author: when should he meet melodas?

Author: when should he meet the seven deadly sins?

Author: how should melodas react to him?

Author: how should zeldris react to him?