Chapter 5

Matrona: now come at me.

I then saw this.

Quest: first day of Matronas training!

Rewards: 3,000 exp/$1,500/ 1 skill book.

Would you like to except the quest?

Yes/no?

I thought yes as I then asked.

Tsuki: you want me to hit you?

Matrona: I want you to try.

I then took my sword off my back and leaned it on to a tree as I then heard her again.

Matrona: now fight me.

I got in to a somewhat fighting position as I then ran at her trying to hit her she blocked my hit and used the momentum to send me to the ground as I then see this.

New skill acquired Hand to hand combat level 1/100!

As I slowly got up I heard her.

Matrona: is that all?

I smirked at this as she looked at me I then used.

Tsuki: BAT SWARM!

Just then I was made of 100 bats 🦇 I couldn't see as well but I can hear so much better as I then went at Matrona but she then used.

Matrona: HEAVY METAL!

Just then her body was made of steel to tried to bite her but it did nothing I then made all the bats go back and form in to myself again as I do I heard her.

Matrona: hmm not bad I guess it was actually surprising any other tricks?

Tsuki: well yeah I got one more.

Matrona: ok then let's see it.

I then held up my right hand over my head as I then used.

Tsuki: WATER BOMB!

Just then a blue ball of magical water started to form in my hand I then started to pump about a quarter of my magical power in to my water bomb as I did it got bigger I then heard.

Matrona: try to focus and make it smaller without losing power this way the impact will be more explosive but it will stay in a smaller area.

I nodded and did as she said I focused and it got smaller I then launched it at her as it hit her there was a small boom it kicked up dust in front of her and behind her as the dust started to settle down I saw her standing there with her arms crossed and a smirk on her face as I then heard her say.

Matrona: that was fast good job.

Just then she said.

Matrona: now get ready for a lesson your never going to forget!

Time skip.

I was currently on the ground panting as I see this.

Hand to hand combat has leveled up 25/100!

Level up x3!

I then looked at my stats.

Stats:

Name: tsuki.

Age: 14.

Gender: male.

Race: Demon/Vampire hybrid.

Title: child of Matrona.

Fame: eldest of Matrona's children.

Sacred treasure: incursio.