Chapter Ten

Instead of waking up in the normal clearing, Mason found himself in a bed. The room looked familiar, and Mason smiled at the soft knock that came from the other side of the door.

"Mason?" a familiar voice whispered.

"I'm up."

Tyrone opened the door and shut it behind him. The light was put on dim with the snap of Tyrone's fingers, and he sat at the end of the bed that Mason laid in. The room was quiet for what seemed like an eternity but was soon broken by a quiet laugh from Mason.

The laugh sounded broken, and before the pair knew it Mason was crying as well. Before Tyrone could think he wrapped his arms around the crying male, rubbing his back and holding him close. The said male was laughing hysterically as of now, making everything about the situation seem worse.

"I'm so sorry, Mason."

"D-Don't be! Ha, ha! It's not like I thought she trusted me or anything."

Mason continued to laugh into Tyrone's chest, his breathing shaky. Soon tears spilled from his eyes and onto Tryone's vest. The same boy took no notice of the wet spots and continued to do his best in comforting his so-called crush.

The broken laughter floated through the mansion to the two talking demons. Bill rested his elbows on his knees as he listened to the boys echoing laughter. He sighed as his opposite brought out the tea, being just as worried for Mason as Bill was.

"I'm surprised that your Mabel would do such a thing. It seems like that would be more of my misteress' doing."

"Well, your Mabel might hate Tyrone on the outside, but inside she would protect him to the end. It just makes sense to have Shooting Star would be the opposite," Will poured the tea, "That brat just puts on a show for everyone. But on the inside, she's a selfish bitch."

"Bill, she's only 12."

Bill groaned and picked up his filled cup, taking a sip before continuing, "12 or not, she hurt my Pinetree! I will not let that slip by without a punishment."

Will sighed as he sat down across from Bill and looked out the window, the steam from his tea circling the air around him, "Bill... if you're able to take over you're universe, would we be welcome to visit?"

Bill took another sip as he chuckled, "Do you really think that Tyrone would take 'no' for an answer? The moment Pinetree and I are in charge, ruling as King and Prince, Tyrone will do one of two things."

"That would be?"

"He'll either confess the right way and live happily ever after with Pinetree," he set his cup on the table beside him, "or he'll ruin everything."

Will sighed, "Let us hope that it's the first option."

"First option of what?"

"Master!"

Tyrone shut the door behind him with a large sigh, his shoulders sagging in exhaustion. Will stood up to let Tyrone sit down, but the said boy stayed standing.

Tyrone's expression turned dark, his hands going into fists as he glared out of the same window Will gazed through before, "That son of a bitch is going to pay for what she did to him."

Bill laughed, earning Tyrone's glare to move to him. Bill laughed harder at this and stood up. Will, who was still standing, walked over to Bill and whispered something that Tyrone couldn't hear, but didn't have the energy to care. With a nod, Bill took his leave.

He walked to Tyrone's room, hearing sniffles from down the hallway. He softly knocked on the door to earn a small 'yeah?' from the other side. Bill opened the door and shut it behind him.