Chapter Three

Dipper ran as fast as he could towards the back of the Mystery Shack, the zombies following him.

"Dipper, what was the one thing I told you not to do, tonight?" Mabel scolded.

"Raise the dead."

"And what did you do?"

"Raise the dead."

Dipper and Mabel screamed as the zombies rounded the corner. They ran inside, shutting the door behind them. Dipper pulled out Journal 3, searching for something, anything that could help them.

"I can't believe this, we're all gonna die and it's all my fault!" the window near Dipper crashed open, a zombie grabbing Dipper by the arm and pulling him away from Mabel, "Mabel, I'm sorry!"

Dipper was dropped suddenly, and turning around, the male found that it was his Grunkle. After being ordered to run upstairs the twins did just that. Stan punched away at the zombies left and right with his brass knuckles. Finding their way to the twins' room, the door was quickly shut behind them.

After finding out what Grunkle Stan's intentions were, and finding out that there was some secret ink hidden within the pages of the journal, the group found that large sound waves were the way to end everything.

Through some terrible singing the zombies, excluding Soos, were dead. But the worst part of the night was Dipper getting his journal taken away. He had the thing memorized, but there were new secrets to unlock within the pages. But there was nothing that could be done about it now, and Dipper drifted off to sleep.

Upon entering the mindscape, Dipper found that the clearing no longer had a piano, but instead had a portal open in place of it. Bill was standing to the side of it and turned around with a smile.

"Pinetree! How were the zombies?"

Dipper sighed, "I don't wanna talk about it."

Bill laughed as he motioned for Dipper to come to the portal. Without a moment's notice, Bill shoved Dipper through the portal, following him in.

Dipper fell face-first into the forest grass. The world was full of color once again, and Dipper sat up with wonder filling his eyes. The portal closed and Dipper turned to Bill who smirked down at him.

"Welcome to Reverse Falls, Pinetree!"

Dipper saw something pop up in front of him to find that his journal, his personal one, was laying in the grass, along with a pen. Dipper had already written a few things inside of the journal, printing his name on the cover and on many pages to start with. But other than a few descriptions of who he was and what the journal was about, Dipper had nothing in it. On the top of the next page, Dipper wrote at the top 'Reverse Falls', and was ready to listen to what Bill had to teach.

Instead of talking, Bill began to walk out of the forest they spawned in. The town looked the same as Gravity Falls, but the people walking around seemed to be the opposite of their other selves, Dipper wrote all this in his journal.

"Here we are!" Dipper looked up from writing to see that we were in front of the Tent of Telepathy, "Get ready to have your mind blown, Pinetree!"

Bill grabbed the cover of the tent and opened it, the sound of music filling the air. There was a crowd of townspeople sitting on the benches, and on the stage stood two people.

One had long brown hair, all held back by a blue headband with a blue gem on it. Her black undershirt was tucked into a black shirt, a blue top covering her arms, and black tights covering her legs. Her hands were covered in black gloves and her shoes consisted of light blue heels.