That day.

I woke up by the annoying sound of my alarm ringing, it had me wake up just to see the hot sun hitting on my face. I got up annoyed due to my alarm waking me up this early in the morning, I went to wake up my bestfriend Yeji who I live with.

Naeun: wake up bitch, it's time for hell (aka school)

Yeji: yeah yeah I'm up.

After that I went to go shower as Yeji went to go prepare us food. After my shower I did my skincare and brushed my teeth and wore this:

 After my shower I did my skincare and brushed my teeth and wore this:

Makeup:

I topped it off with some really good smelling perfume and went to eat my breakfast

We finished eating as we left the house.
I arrived at school as I saw my brother I waved at him and he waved back, he looked mad, I didn't understand why but he came to me *i guess we'll know now* I said to myself.

Felix: Naeun-ah!!! Wtf do you think your wearing.

Naeun: clothes, are you blind?

Felix: I never said you could wear revealing clothes. I can see ur shoulders and your belly button. I'm not happy.

Naeun: well if your not happy then don't look, it's easy.

You walked away while rolling your eyes and made your way to your locker, you were hungry so you ate your left over donut that u left in your locker and made your way to your first class, Maths.

The teacher said hi to me but I just looked at her up and down and went to my seat, I put my earphones in and looked at the window.

In the middle of the lesson I got yelled at by the teacher for not paying attention.

Ms Kim: NAEUN ARE YOU LISTENING TO MUSIC DURING MY CLASS?

Naeun: no I'm just plugging a charger to my phone and putting ear buds in my ears cause I felt like it. I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

Ms Kim: PHONE NAEUN NOW.

Naeun: did you pay for it? No. So why would I want ur filthy hands to touch my phone, I don't know where you put your hands.