Friends.

Me and hyunjin and arrived at school, I could see all the eyes glaring at me because they saw hyunjin with me. Wonyoung came up to her and looked hella jealous.

Wonyoung: BABY WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WITH HER

Hyunjin: get tf of me your hands smell like ass

Wonyoung: what the hell baby!!!? What are you talking about!!!?!!

Naeun: he said your hands smell like ass, God are you dumb or something, maybe next time wash them after you take a shit.

Hyunjin: and anyway, get off me naeun is my girlfriend now.

I was shocked by what he said.. but it somehow pleased be, I felt safe when I was around him.

Wonyoung: FINE UGH I HATE YOU

she ran away and went to cry in her friends arms.

Hyunjin: hey naeun wanna skip class and go on the roof

Naeun: sure.. thanks for being so nice to me now

Hyunjin: my pleasure princess
He said as my smirked

I playfully hit his shoulder while laughing and we went on the roof

Naeun: so tell me about you hyunjin.

Hyunjin: well I normally like to play with girls hearts, depends which one though.. I have some friends, I enjoy bullying people if they're annoying, and I'll only make up with them if there nice or hot, or kind. Or my type.

I stayed silent as we watched the view from roof as turned my head around and he put my hair behind my ear, I lightly smiled as he lifted my head by my chin.

Hyunjin: yepeo~
Hyunjin: hey y/n let's go out after school.

I nodded as we talked to each other and we got really close to each other, we got to know each other way more. Hyunjin admitted to thinking that I was beautiful and I agreed with him saying he was good looking too. I was staring at his beautiful features as the cold air touches his skin and makes his long blond hair fly. I never realised how good he looked, hyunjin made me feel different about him. I was happy I got to know more about him.

Hyunjin: done staring?

Naeun: oh.. sorry hehe

Hyunjin: no don't worry I know I'm beautiful.
I lightly chuckled; the bell rang.

Time skip (sorry author-nim is lazy it's 4am)

Me and hyunjin went to go to a restaurant after school, until yeji texted me if we wanted to hang out with all of us at our place since it was her free time from babysitting her little brother. I told hyunjin about it and he said sure, I asked her if hyunjin could come and she said ofcourse,
I ask her who would be there and she said her (yeji), rosé, Felix, jeongin, jisung, Jihyo and seungmin.
Me and hyunjin agreed and we went back to our place to see them all there siting in the living room.

Yeji: hey love birds!!

Naeun: were not dating

Hyunjin: yet
He said with a smirk on his face
Everybody laughed including me while I ask blushing.

Let's play truth or dare!! Jeongin suggested

We all agreed and it was my turn