He hurt me.

(Sorry for the title I'm not tryna spoil HAHA)

After I had said that to Hyunjin, they all left the room and we continued to fight like if we we're actually dating, saying things like

"I REALLY LOVED YOU NAEUN ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU GOT PREGNANT"

"EXCUSE ME ITS NOT YOUR FAULT I GOT PREGNANT, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU HYUNJIN, YOU DIDNT WANT ME ALL YOU WANTED WAS PLEASURE, YOU WANTED MY BODY, THATS WHY YOU DONT WANT TO CLAIM YOUR FUCKING CHILDREN." I yelled.

Hyunjin: "WHAT? I WANTED PLEASURE? ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING ME?

Hyunjin suddenly came closer to me, and I felt a huge slap on my face, i felt the the sting of his slap burning on my cheek.

Felix P.O.V:
When we realised there was tension in the room between Hyunjin and Naeun, we suddenly all left them alone to talk, we went to another room but we suddenly heard yelling, they were fighting, I felt bad for them. I knew they loved each other but the love is too strong to handle. I'm still mad at Hyunjin for doing that to my baby sister but it's okay, I'll let Naeun handle the situation this time.

As I heard too much yelling I decided to go to the room to calm them down, until I saw hyunjin slapping Naeun. I was mad

why!! Whyyy hyunjin wtf!!! Are you crazy or something!!!!!!!!??????. I said as I saw him shaking his hand instantly regretting his decision. His gaze was indescribable, it looked like he wanted to cry but just couldn't let it ou because he was too shocked by what he just did. That's why I didn't put more pressure on him by yelling at him or punching him because I knew he regretted his decision. As I said I would let Naeun handle the situation this time.

Naeun P.O.V

I'm about 6 months pregnant now, it's been about 1 month since I stopped talking to Hyunjin or since he slapped me. I don't got to school and my friends come to visit me every day until it's 4am then they go back home or they just end up staying the night.
Today they finished early so they came over, yeji had the keys since it is our house so she opened it while I was in bed. It was unexpected since it was quite early but I didn't mind even though I like to stay alone most of the time. They came into my room.

Yeji: HEY BESTIEEE HOWS MY GIRL DOINGGG

They all slowly walked in until... I saw something I didn't wanna see. Hyunjin had walked in with them.

Naeun: why tf are you here get out of my room. I thought I was a slut, why would you want a slut in the same room as you, also your hurting the baby get lost.

Jisung: shhhhhh naeun!

Yeji: it's gonna be fine! We're gonna go in the kitchen, Hyunjin has something to tell you :).

Naeun: NO! I'm not talking to him.

Felix: naeun! Do it!

He said with a threatening look on his face, I wasn't ready to get yelled at by Felix so I just agreed.

They all left and I stayed silent while Hyunjin looked at me with hurt in his eyes.

Hyunjin: hi... prince- princess.

Naeun: what do you want.

Hyunjin: I know I was the worst person to ever be like this, I was a bitch and I'm so sorry, I'm sorry naeun, I want to bring the baby up with you because I love not only you but him/her, I'll change, I'm so sorry for slapping you naeun, all I do is think about you during class, at home, in the shower, In the car, at lunch, at dinner, at work, in bed. I can't help it. I think about what's happening to you or how your doing, how is my 2 babies going. (He continues to talk, sorry author nim is lazy)

I started to tear up as he continued talking, I wanted to forgive him so bad, he when he finally stopped talking he pulled me into a hug and I cried In his embrace.

I'm sorry princess. Said hyunjin with tears in his eyes.

"It's okay hyunjin I forgive you."

Hyunjin kisses me passionately, the rest of our friends came in and started aweing at us.

Hyunjin started to feel my thigh and Felix immediately stopped him.
Everybody laughed and Felix said:
Know your boundaries boy.

Time skip: lunch time
Btw I wore this:

It was time for lunch and me and Hyunjin were holding hands

Now that me and Hyunjin were official I was really happy.
I finally went back to school and the baby is due in 2 months. After school we were all going to a café.

Time skip
Class
It was time for class with miss asshole again aka miss Kim.
I went to my seat and Hyunjin was late, again.
He started getting detentions lately cause his dad said that the teachers could give him detention. He got one today for being late and answering back. Here's what happened:

M.Kim: WHY ARE YOU LATE AGAIN!

Hyunjin: cause I decided to be. Now where's my seat I'm tired.

M.Kim: DETENTION!

Hyunjin: GOD HOW MANY DETENTIONS ARE YOU GONNA GIVE OUT YOU ASS WIPE

The teacher gave him a triple detention

The teacher didn't like me, she thought I was a slut for being pregnant at 17. She would always call me out about it, but never infront of Hyunjin since she knew he was the Father.
But today she made a huge mistake, Hyunjin didn't like it when people make me feel ashamed for being pregnant, he always tells me to be proud of being pregnant.

M.Kim: Naeun, get ur ass up to the board and write the date.

Naeun: are you blind? I can't get up, my waters gonna break any second.

M.kim: is it my fault you forced Hyunjin to pleasure you? No! So get up.

Hyunjin: excuse me? Wtf did you just say.

Ms realised what she just said, and immediately apolgised.

Hyunjin: Do you want your ass fired out for this school or what? Are you insane? You disgust me. Never say that again about her. One more time not only fist will be on your face but you'll be fired.

TO BE CONTINUED
hihi , sorryyyy it's not very long, I'm just not in a very good mood rn sry😭😭 anyway enjoy ilyyyyttt