The party

Hyunjin: you'll regret this naeun.
Naeun: oh shutup

He suddenly pulled on my hair tighter which caused me to yell, yeji saw what was happening and told hyunjin to stop since he was her cousin. He told her to shutup.

The bell rang and it was lunch time. While me rosé jeongin and jisung and yeji (Felix was in class) were eating the biggest bitch of the school won young had an announcement to make , she went on chair and said

Won young: ATTENTION EVERYBODY ATTENTION ON ME ALL EYES ON ME!

I cringed at her voice, she sounded like such a spoilt brat. Jisung noticed and he laughed.

Won young: IM HAVING A PARTY TONIGHT AT MY BABY HYUNJIN'S HOUSE MY PRINCE MY BOYFRIEND UR ALL INVITED! EVEN YOU.

She said as she was looking at my table, yeji showed her the middle finger while jisung through a meet ball at her.  She got so mad she came to our table and started going off.

Wonyoung: LISTEN BITCHES. UR LUCKY IM INVITING YOU MOTHER FUCKERS DRESS WELL U NERDS!

I was just completely ignoring her while eating my food cause it was all I cared about
She finished babbling about and I didn't listen to anything she was saying, all I cared about was my food and the party tonight.

Wonyoung: BITCH NAEUN ARE YOU EVEN FUCKING LISTENING TO ME

Naeun: I'm gonna be 100 percent honest with you... no. But thanks for the invite though.

Wonyoung: UR WELCOME U BITCH
She said as she pulled my hair

Naeun: WTF was that for.

Wonyoung: for not listening to me!!!!

She slapped me, but hyunjin saw it

HYUNJIN P.O.V
I was walking to lunch as I saw that bitch that I'm playing with wonyoung, (although I have feelings for her but uno) slapping y/n, for once she did a good decision, I went to ask her why she slapped her.

Back to Naeun's P.O.V
Did this bitch just slap me!

Before I could answer back hyunjin came. Great. Just great.

Hyunjin: baby why are you slapping her. *he said with an annoyed tone*

Wonyoung: OH BABY THIS BITCH WAS IGNORING ME!!! AND SHE PULLED MY HAIR AND THROUGH FOOD AT ME

Jisung: wtf that is such a lie!!!

Hyunjin: I believe my princess. Now back to you naeun,didn't I tell you to be carful with ur attitude? Huh? U really want me to beat you up? And to fuck you?

Naeun: bitch please, all ur spoilt brat princess here is spitting it out lies, u actually believe her? HA pathetic.

Hyunjin: just wait and see.. you'll regret it tonight.
He said in whispers down my ear. It sent shivers down my spine.

Time skip
Home time

I was walking home with yeji planning what we were gonna wear tonight, we went back home and got dressed and wore makeup.