Shocked

Naeun P.O.V
I was so scared to tell hyunjin he had got me pregnant, but I was happy at the same time.
I asked him to come on the roof top so I could tell him what happened.
As soon as I looked up I saw him.
Hyunjin: wassup princess
Naeun: hey... hyunjin I have news..
Hyunjin: what?
Naeun: hyu- hyunji- hyunjin I'm pregnant. And.. it's your baby.
Hyunjin: WHAT? ARE YOU JOKING RIGHT NOW?
As hyunjin started to get mad I started tearing up.
Hyunjin looked at me up and down in disgust and left the roof while banging the door in anger.

I was a crying mess. I decided to skip classes and go back home, I went to my bed and started balling my eyes out. What was I gonna do I thought to myself.

I cried myself to sleep.

Time skip
It was the next morning and it was time to go to school, I didn't feel like it. At all. Normally hyunjin would come and pick me up so we could walk together to school. But this time Hyunjin didn't come.
I got ready and wore this:

I didn't do any makeup since I wasn't in the mood I put my hair in a messy bun like this:

I got out the house without eating, I was walking with my head down ashamed of myself.

As I got to school I went straight to my locker ignoring my friends. They looked confused, I figured I'd just invite them over after school and tell them everything.

I was putting the stuff I didn't need in my locker until hyunjin arrived. He banged me on the lockers and closed it shut really loudly, he turned me around and I was  on the locker, he was death glaring me, it sent shivers down my spine. I was scared.

He looked at me and said:
"Listen, if you ever end up keeping it, I want NOTHING to do with any of it"

Naeun: are you joking right now!!!!? It's yours! I'm seventeen how the fuck am I going to take care of it!

Hyunjin: does it look like I give a fuck? I don't claim th- that THING KEEP
TO YOURSELF!!. SLUT.

And he left me, I broke down into tears on my locker, sadly actually very happily jisung saw me crying. He came to me with a huge worried look,