10

Percy

Oh. My. Gods. My mom was dating my teacher?!

First off, lemme get one thing straight, I am happy for them, the whole thing is just confusing.

"Percy! We have school today!" I heard Annabeth say from outside my door.

"I know! I'm getting dressed!" Which was a complete lie, I was still in my pajamas.

"Okay, hurry up, your mom's making blue pancakes!" She replied.

This made me jump up, quickly get dressed and brush my teeth (but not my hair). "FOOOOOOD!" I yelled as I exited my room.

My mom, Annabeth, and Mr. Blowfish- I mean Blofis (who had apparently stayed overnight) laughed at my statement.

"Yes, Percy, food." My mom placed a plate of pancakes in front of me and one in front of Annabeth.

After we had finished breakfast, we waited at the bus stop.

~~~

Annabeth and I were walking to English when she abruptly stopped to look at something on the bulletin board.

"What're you looking at?" I asked, walking over to look at the board.

"Apparently people can start running for different positions in student council now, you think I should run for president?"

"Sure! Hazel's really good at art, she could help make the posters!"

"Ooo, yeah!" She checked the time on her phone, "Shit. We have to get to class."

We entered the classroom and the bell rang literally seconds after. I saw Blowfish standing near the board. Mr. Brunner was just my homeroom teacher, despite seeming like my English teacher. My actual English teacher was Mr. Blowfish.

~~~

"Okay guys, I told Nico and Will to arrive at 5:30, which is twenty minutes from now, meaning that we need to figure out our game plan to get them together. In addition, Will's probably driving Nico and Will usually arrives 5 or so minutes early. Either they're going to be early, or Nico's going to make them late because he made Will stop at McDonald's." Annabeth explained, "Hopefully the latter."

"Hmmm...  maybe we should just tease them until they give in. If that doesn't work, we'll figure something out." Piper suggested.

"Yeah, I guess we'll go with that." Annabeth agreed.

We all sat around in Piper's basement, waiting for Will and Nico. They eventually arrived at 5:47, Nico had a bag of McDonald's in hand.

"Sorry, we're late! Nico hadn't eaten at all today so we stopped at McDonald's." Will sighed.

"What? I was busy today! So busy that I forgot to eat" Nico exclaimed, eating a french fry.

"Doing?" Will asked.

"Summoning the dead." Nico joked, "I skipped school today to play in a video game tournament."

"Nico!" Will scolded.

"Yeah, yeah." Nico ate another fry.

"I was thinking we could watch a movie or something?" Jason suggested.

We all agreed and sat next to each other, making sure that Nico and Will were next to each other.

Piper paused the movie, "We should do the Pocky challenge!"

"What's that?" Hazel asked.

"Basically one person eats from one end of the Pocky and another person eats from the other side, first to back off loses!" Piper explained.

"I wanna pair people up!" Leo yelled.

"Fine, but I get to choose your partner Leo." Piper smirked.

"Sure. Okay, Percy and Annabeth, Hazel and Frank, Reyna and Thalia, Grover and Juniper, Piper and Jason." Leo smirked. "And Nico and Will."

"Don't bring Hazel and Frank into this!" Piper said.

"Why?" Leo pouted.

"They're too innocent." Piper said.

"It's fine, Piper." Frank said, grabbing a Pocky stick.

"Can Will and I do it with a french fry?" Nico asked.

"No, it wouldn't be long enough." Annabeth declined.

We finished the challenge, most people ended up tying, though Will backed off.

"Hey Will, why'd you back off?" I asked him.

"Uh- no reason." Will's face was bright red.

"Were you nervous?" Piper asked.

"No-" Will started but was cut off by Nico kissing him, causing us all to cheer and scream.