22

Percy

I just graduated a few days ago, and it was time for me to head back home. As soon as I got off the plane, I was tackled to the ground in a hug. I instantly knew it was Annabeth.

"Hi." I smiled.

"I missed you." She mumbled, her head buried in my shoulder.

"I missed you too." I replied, lifting her head to kiss her.

"We should probably get off the airport ground now." She said, getting up.

~~~

"How have I not noticed you two were engaged?!" Piper exclaimed, taking a sip of her Coke.

"I have no idea, I always wear the ring, I was waiting for you to figure it out." Annabeth laughed.

"Since when was I so unobservant-" Piper said, causing Jason to laugh. 

"Since like, third grade." Jason muttered.

"What do you mean by that?" Piper asked.

"Nothing!" He said quickly, blushing. The two were still not dating, somehow.

Piper raised her eyebrows, "Do you know what he's talking about?"

"I believe I have a suspicion." Annabeth said, causing Jason to shake his head vigorously.

"What is it?" Piper replied.

"NOTHING-" Jason started.

I cut him off, "He likes you and he's been dropping hints since third grade."

"NO I HAV-" Piper cut him off with a kiss.

I smirked as I held out my hand for the 50 bucks I bet Leo on this. Leo groaned and handed me the 50 bucks.

Frank got up and pushed them apart, "How about you don't do that in front of all of us-"

Jason and Piper were both blushing, whilst Leo and I were trying not to laugh.

//JDHFGDFG

I 

WANT

TO 

KILL

WRITERS 

BLOCK

IVE

HAD

IT

FOR

DAYS

NOW//