14

Percy

Annabeth and the girls were having a sleepover, so the guys and I did too. We all went over to Jason's house since it was the biggest (his dad is a rich CEO). 

"I'm bored, can we go to the skate park or something?" I asked.

"Your arm is broken, absolutely not." Will narrowed his eyes at me.

"It'll be fun!!!!" Nico said.

"It won't be fun if someone gets hurt." Will replied.

"Pleaseeeeee!" Nico made puppy eyes at Will, which doesn't seem like him at all, which is why it's one of Will's weaknesses.

"Fine." Will groaned. 

~~~

We arrived at the skate park, surprisingly, I wasn't falling over, despite losing the use of my right arm.

"NICO BE CAREFULLLL!" Will yelled, running over to Nico, who was doing tricks on his skateboard.

"I'M FINE!" Nico yelled before falling off his skateboard, I heard a sickening pop when he fell.

"I'm calling 911!" Will said, calling the number. "Okay, the ambulance will be here soon."

"ANOTHER DUMBASS IN THE HOSPITAL? REALLY??" Jason yelled.

"YES, I AM A DUMBASS!" Nico yelled back from the ground.

~~~

We got in the ambulance with Nico, Will kept pushing him back on the bed whenever he tried to get up.

"I'm fineee!" Nico groaned.

"No, you're not! I knew this was a bad idea!" Will replied.

Nico ended up just having a moderate sprain, reliving Will (though he still insisted on carrying Nico everywhere).

~~~

(a/n: they're seniors now bc idk what to do)

"Annabethhhhhh" I prolonged the end of her name.

She turned around, her long hair practically slapping me in the face. "Oops. Anyways, yeah?"

"Wanna come over after school?" 

"Sure."

~~~

She was coming over in a few minutes and I was almost ready, I was setting everything up when I heard her knock at the door, luckily, it was all ready, I just needed to lie down and wait for her to enter.

(a/n: like this)

"Okay, I'm letting myself in!" I heard her call and I listened as she entered, bursting out in laughter when she saw me, "You weirdo. Of course I'll go with you!"

"Yay!" I said, getting up to hug her but getting caught in the caution tape.

She took the ends of the tape and used them to pull me closer and kiss me.

Just then, Paul entered, "oH-"

Annabeth and I quickly separated, her dropping the caution tape during the process.

"Anyways," Paul cleared his throat, "Is Sally home?"

"No," I said.

"Okay, I need to talk to you guys about something."

"Yeah, what is it?" Annabeth queried.

"Uh, Percy, can I propose to your mom?"

"Yeah, but if you hurt her, run." I smiled.

"Oh- uh- okay. Anyways, I'm gonna need help from the both of you."