Superfriend

A/n
This is Barry singing.
This is Kara singing.
This is both of them singing.
Shows: The Flash, Supergirl
—————————————————————————

Kara was visiting Barry in Central City for a bit. It was a pretty normal day, stopping crime and all that. Most of it being petty theft and little things like that.

Caitlin, Cisco, and Ralph had gone out for coffee, and Joe and Iris were at work, so that left Barry and Kara to train alone in the speed lab. They were trying to see who could run faster.

Barry won.

"Hey! In my defense, I don't run very much" Kara said. After they had changed into normal clothes.

"Oh come on, let me celebrate, this is the first time I'm better than you at something" Barry whined.

"Ok not true. You are a better singer than me."

"Uh no way girl. You are an amazing singer" Barry said. Seeing Kara's disapproving face he said, "Come on didn't you say your sister said you put the Kara in karaoke."

"Well yeah but," Barry cut her off.

"Ok how about this, we'll sing the song again, and then you'll see that you're a better singer, deal?"

"Barry" Kara whined, but Barry had already started singing.

"At times like these, when life is getting me down, and the world seems like it's gonna end-ship."

Kara had now retreated to crossing her arms and leaning against a railing watching him.

"There's at least one power that we both still have, and that's the power of."

Kara sighed "Friendship."

"There you go! See isn't this fun?"

"It's a little fun." Kara agreed smiling.

—————————————————————————

Caitlin, Cisco, and Ralph were coming back from Jitters.

"Okay, but if he's falling from a building how did his glasses not fall off?" Caitlin asked.

"Well I don't know. He probably put a spell on his glasses or something so they don't fall off" Cisco stated.

"Yeah I mean, he is a wizard" Ralph added.

Frost came out and said, "Harry Potter is weird."

"Says the girl who's only seen the movies!" Cisco fired back.

"Books are boring. I don't know why you people read them" Frost said before Caitlin came out again. Cisco and Caitlin continued to talk about Harry Potter as they all walked into the cortex.

"I just don't get how the horcrux inside Harry wasn't destroyed when he got bit by the basilisk" Caitlin said.

"Well don't ask me, I didn't make the movies" Cisco said.

"Wait guys, come here," Ralph said. Caitlin and Cisco walked over to Ralph. "Look." Ralph pointed to the video on the screen. There they could see Barry and Kara.

"Are they?"

"Singing" Cisco smiled.

"We are gonna go watch them right?" Ralph asked.

"Of course we are! Come on!" Cisco said.

—————————————————————————