Mxyzpylk at the CCPD

Shows: The Flash, Supergirl
——————————————————————————-

It was a regular day in Central City, well as regular as it can be. Barry, Joe, and Cisco were all at CCPD, while Caitlin was at S.T.A.R. Labs, and Iris at CCPN. Crime was low these last couple of days so Team Flash was taking a well deserved break from their superhero lives.

It was late at night in Central City, there were only 10 people at CCPD, if you include Barry, Joe, and Cisco. Barry had just given a file to Captain Singh and was now talking to Cisco when a man popped in front of the two elevators in the precinct.

"Central City Police Department, what a pleasure" the man said smiling. All the officers had their guns pointed at him immediately. Barry and Cisco were also on high alert.

"Who are you?" Singh asked.

"Oh silly me I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Mr. Mxyzpylk" Mxyzpylk said.

"What do you want Mr. Mxy- Mxyzpil-" Joe stuttered.

"Mxyzpylk, yes well I'm here for Vibe and The Flash" he said looking at Barry and Cisco.

"Allen, Ramon get behind me" Singh whispered.

"They're not here right now" An officer stated. Barry and Cisco glanced at each other. Barry's eyes seemed to be asking 'what do we do?' Cisco just shrugged.

"It's not like we can just speed or breech out of the room they'll see us" Cisco whispered soft enough so only Barry could hear.

"You know that's strange, I could have sworn I sensed them here. Don't you sense them Mr. Allen and Mr. Ramon?" Mxyzpylk asked look at Barry and Cisco.

"How do you know who we are?" Barry asked.

"Well I know who all of you are. Barry Allen, Cisco Ramon, David Singh, Joe West, Lilly Ames, Hayley Bond, Jeremy Ellison, Clay Sellers, Paris Clark, and Kai James" he said pointing to each individual person. "Now, are you sure you don't sense them here?" He said looking at Barry.

"I'm sure" he says.

"Really, and what about you Mr. Ramon, you don't sense them, not even a little?" Mxyzpylk asked slowly getting closer to him.

"Oh I'm positive" Cisco states.

"Are you sure about that?" Mxyzpylk states suddenly appearing behind him. Captain Singh pushes Barry and Cisco behind him. An officer shot his gun at Mxyzpylk only for it to bounce back and hit a glass, shattering it.

"Woah! Probably shouldn't do that again wouldn't want anyone to get hurt now would we" Mxyzpylk says popping behind Cisco again, causing everyone to move away from the elevators again. Barry wished he could just speed him and Cisco out so they could help but he couldn't do that or everyone would notice.

Suddenly, Mxyzpylk starts shooting bullets at everyone. Then, everything is in slow motion for Barry, he sees the bullets about to hit two officers and runs to them catching them all. At the same time Cisco used his powers to hit Mxyzpylk with a bunch of energy which he just avoided by teleporting away from it.

"Ah good try Ramon, Allen, but not good enough" Mxyzpylk stated. "Or should I say Vibe and Flash."

The Officers and Singh were just trying to process what the hell just happened. Barry Allen, the Baby-Faced CSI they all loved, had just gotten from one side of the room to the other in less than a second, catching all the bullets with him, was the Flash. And Cisco Ramon, the brilliant nerdy engineer they loved, had just shot a force of energy at Mxyzpylk, and was Vibe.

Had the world turned upside down?

"Well, it looks like they were here the whole time" Mxyzpylk stated. "Well then-" but before he could finish a breach had opened and Killer Frost walked out. "Frost! How nice of you to join us!"

Not even seconds later another breach opened up except this time Supergirl and DEO agent Alex Danvers walked out.

"Mxy!" Supergirl said annoyed.

"Supergirl?" Barry, Cisco, and Killer Frost all ask.

"You know him?" Killer Frost added.

"He's one of ours" Alex stated.

"Yeah, now, what do you think you're doing?" Supergirl asked looking at Mxy.

"Well I said I would make you fall in love with me at any cost so" Mxy started to explain.

"That's what this is about? First of all I have a boyfriend and second of all you attempted to kill innocent people" Supergirl said. "Now why don't we go back and talk this over some more ok?"

Mxy thought about it.

"Fine, but I don't want that Mon-el guy there, I don't quite like him" Mxy said.

"Alright" Supergirl said. Alex then took him through the blue portal back to Earth-38.

"Thanks for that" an officer says. Supergirl just smiles and nods at him.

"Yeah Thanks, but if u may ask who are you?" Captain Singh asked.

"Well.." Supergirl starts.

"That's" Barry continues.

"Complicated" Frost finishes.

"Ok? Well I'll let you four talk this over, and when you're done, Allen, Ramon, my office" Singh said. The other officers decided to go back to what they were doing. Singh would want to talk with them later as well.

"Thanks for that Kara" Cisco says walking over to her smiling.

"It was no problem" Kara says smiling.

"Well as much as me and Caity love seeing you, how did you know he was here?" Frost asked.

"Winn tracked him here using his computer" Kara said.

"Well it was really good seeing you Kara" Barry says.

"Yeah you too, and I hate to do this but I must go, but before I do I need to ask, he didn't to anything too bad did he?" Kara asked.

"Well I have to say it's not the worst thing that could have happened" Cisco chuckles.

"We'll call you using Cisco's tech tomorrow night and tell you what happened" Barry says.

"Ok. Well I best be off, bye guys" Kara says stepping into the portal. 

"Bye" Barry, Cisco, and Frost say.

"Well I'm going back to the lab" Frost says going into the blue portal. Which left Barry and Cisco to go to Singh's office.

"Allen, Ramon" Singh says as Barry closes the door.

"Are you mad?" Cisco asks.

"Mad? Why would I be mad? You two are hero's who save Central City, I have no reason to be mad" Singh said. Barry and Cisco glance at each other. Singh signs "You two have given me nothing to be mad about. Now I've talked in over with Joe and I'm going to make sure this secret doesn't get out to anyone else."

"Thanks Captain" Barry and Cisco both say.

"No problem, now you two go home and get some sleep, we'll talk more tomorrow" Singh says. Barry and Cisco both nod at him before walking out the door.

As Singh looks at them he realizes how much the world can change in one day, and how it really has turned upside down.

✨🌙✨

Did you like it? Please offer me some constructive criticism it would help a lot. I really want to try to get better at writing!

✨🌙✨