The next step

(Authors note: Reading through this again, after a month of torturous chemistry and computer science leading to me being a smart-a**, has made me realized how cringy the story appears to me. Going forward, for any new stories I do, if I want the MC to cross-dress, then I'm not gonna make it like it's natural in the world, but more like them wearing the dress for the express purpose of achieving something, like finding out information. Or I'll just do an omega-verse thing. Since I've already established that it's normal in this world, I'm not changing this. Also, if I'm going to use songs, then I'm going to make sure there's more purpose than just give this convenient excuse of "Oh, practice!". That being said, I am so sorry to those who have been waiting for the next chapter. As I've said before, chemistry and computer science in 1 quad-master, is too much for this poor brain of mine. Thank you for all your kind, and I hope to better entertain you all in the future. Stay safe everybody!)

(Also, just in case, this story is pretty much going to have no semblance of character development, and will just be a bunch of troupes altogether. Planning a story is easy enough, but to make the story feel 'alive' and creating the need to read it again is hard. I have other stories that I've thought about, but just never had the time to write. Hopefully, things will be less stressful.)

(Chapters are gonna be shorter, just because it's so much time to read the chapter, edit, add more, re-read, edit again, and re-read a 3rd time, then publish.)

Why do I sound like a tsundere, these thoughts I am having make me sound like a girl! And, although I did wear a dress, I only wore it because the goddess gave it to me! How do you refuse a gift given from a divine being that could destroy you if they wanted!

Ah, but his smile. Micheal's teasing smile. Oh my god, I felt my knees buckling for a second, and then I had to compose myself to give myself a smack. He is destined to be with the heroine if she wanted him. I don't even know who the heroine wants! Also, I'm a fu*king male!!! Not a white-lotus 14-year old!!!!

Should I just ask? It's been a month of these back-and-forth thoughts, and I'm wasting brain cells on just this 1 topic.

"But, whenever any of them touch me..."

"NO! I AM NOT A TWO-TIMER! I REFUSE TO BE THAT DEPRAVED!"

"But, it's allowed here in this kingdom... And, this might just be physical lust. Also, the heroine got the chance of having a reverse-harem, why can't we?"

"Even if it's lust, that's even more reason to stay away! They're capture targets, the developers were probably very generous in the design and size of their P-P-PA-PACKAGE! What if I get addicted, and become a villain just for that! Also, the only reason the heroine got the harem route is because of the player choices, and for that route, the heroine has to be a white-lotus who does no wrong. We aren't that, the moment we were rude to Prince... Alfred, even though he deserved it, we threw away that chance."

"I don't think we're horny, and besides, I'm pretty sure they feel the same way."

"It doesn't matter, if people get the wrong idea, rumors will fly. These types of relationships are looked down upon, and this could just be a temporary lust. They're handsome, we're human, it's only human nature to like beauty over normality."

I sighed and looked at the mirror. Clear skin, with black hair. Lips that looked so kissable, and a thin build, with a small waist. I did have abdominal muscles, but they weren't so explosive as the capture targets, who were like walking hormones. I looked like a girl, what was the goddess thinking! 

At this point, I acknowledge to myself that I do like guys, but I'm sure I like girls. I just haven't met a girl whom I like. I sighed, and looked at the calendar, and smiled! I get to go to the Kingdom of Demonica, the 'fun' part of this world. Reading the invitation given to top scorers in the school, I'm so excited that I can take a break, and see how the 'rich' view a 'break'.