Prologue

"You're ugly", "My eyes are burning", "Parents must regret having you"

Comments that were instilled in my head, from day one. My name is Alb Sun, and I am miserable. My boring English teacher is giving a lecture on "Why beauty doesn't matter, and why we shouldn't care." That's just a load of bull, and frankly, if that were true, then the scar on my hip would disagree otherwise.

My parents are out, and I don't have any friends. All I have for company is the internet, and the new otome game, "A lucky Student". Set in a fantasy world, where demons, angels, and humans exist; The game follows Marina Basine, a commoner blessed with light magic, going into the prestigious high school only available to nobles; "StarView Academy". From there, she can interact with the many capture targets, and live a happy school life, right? 

Well, no. Because of a certain little jealous imp, named "Izu Von Kasinska", an ugly, cruel person, who is alone, and basically, has the gods bullying him. Izu torments Marina, until he's caught, and is executed. Forgotten, alone, and laughed at when remembered, his life seemed so similar to mine. But, who cares about what people think!

People will always hate, and that's just something you're going to have to deal with. From a very early age, I learned not to expect anything from anybody, keep my trap shut, and just stay away from people. My social life was definitely at it's lowest point, but if it meant staying safe, then I'd just have to abide by these rules. Roses are beautiful, but first glances will make it sour quickly.

Flip em all, as I exit the game store, with the new game. The store clerk casting me a disgusted look, as he checked me out. "What makes you think you look anything better. That Pinocchio nose doesn't do much good for you" is what I thought, but past experiences taught me to shut it. But, meh, who cares. I'm smart, and looks might define me in real-life, but without a profile pic, all anybody knows me as the smart, kid online. 

"Can't wait!" I silently think. Hopefully, my parents are still ou.....

*Beep* *Beeeep* *Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

I died.

"Well, shit" I cuss loudly. At least, swearing is a thing I can do now. 

"Well, crud. You weren't supposed to die this early." A bright light appeared and said.

I just looked at it, "Ok. So, what're are you going to do about it?"

The bright light pulsed, and said: "I think I know exactly what I am going to do, to you."

"Wait wha-" I tried to say before this round butterball decided to turn me into a baby. 

"By the gods, why does he look so hideous?"

GOD F**KING DANG IT, YOU BRIGHT BALL OF SH--