Becoming everything, aren't I selfish?

(School is too stressful, sorry about the long wait.)

"Hey, that's the adopted son of the royal family, right?"

"My, it is. He certainly knows how to act like one, despite not having the blood!?"

"You noticed too! That posture, his way of speaking, not to mention, him being the CEO of the new 'Dreams' company!"

"That restaurant has the most delicious salads and beverages. Their tea sets are stellar!"

"I wonder if he'll attempt to become head of the monarch?"

Ah? Head of the monarch? As in the king? Definitely not. I'm ambitious, but not to that point. I haven't even received Royal training as Edward and Spirlina did. Besides, they have more of a connection to this country than I do. Because I'm now a member of the royal family, I have a right to become king, but I don't want that. It's not that I don't think I can do it, but it's more of a lack of motivation. It'd make more sense for Edward to become king, or Spir if Edward decides to give up his claim too since Edward is more qualified at the moment.

I should probably discuss this with my father when I get back and tell him to officially state my decision to give up my claim to the throne. This should put a stop to those rumors, but there are certainly more than I should expect. 1 of them, and I KNOWS THIS FOR A FACT, is whether I'm actually lying about my 'past', so I told them of the place where I lived, and everybody actually went over.

That put a stop to the rumors when they saw the disarray that was that mansion. I shouldn't have to worry about my social life for a while, but what I know I have to worry about, is my company.

I would talk about it the local competition, but I took number 1 the minute I started singing the 1st verse of the song they gave me. It literally was no competition, and I don't even know how to talk about the thrill, because it was a private judging session, kinda like the X-factor prelims. 

So, I have now qualified for the Regionals, which will be hosted in actually a year. How many are participating this time, apparently the award for getting to Kingdom's is more valuable, so fewer people can qualify now. Instead of the top 10, it's top 5 now, so about 100 people are participating in Regionals.

You know what the sad thing is, regionals are like locals, but just with a live audience. I have full confidence in my ability to place higher than the top 10, hell, I might even take the conference, and qualify for Kingdoms. "That would be VERY satisfying to see Duke Kasinska reaction!" I thought to myself.

Look, it's not like people are bad, there are very good singers here! But, nobody is doing anything to be unique. It's literally the same thing over and over, with some changes, but not major. Like, come on people, do something to stand out! There's no need to be wary of a change in this industry, everybody likes change in songs.

I just did a very simple performance for locals, because I don't need to waste potential ammo yet. I have the voice, but now it's how I use it, and the body that's using it. For the regionals, I don't want to include 'sexual' love, not to be rude to artists, but in this kingdom, it'd be best to start off with more 'genuine, pure' love. Plus, it doesn't fit my image right now, maybe I'll try that concept in Kingdom's if I can get in.

I sighed and walked over to the King's office, who had already gathered everybody there. Like, the whole family, the Prime Minister, who actually is a pretty nice guy and we exchange work info every now and then, as well as, the eldest senior representative.

I entered the magnificent crystal office, which had luxurious couches, the table a firm and crisp brown wood, and a glorious window behind the desk.