Reincarnation sucks!

"Ok, still ugly, but honestly, I feel like being called 'the ugliest' is an over-exaggeration."

 I was looking at the mirror, that was near the cradle, and being a baby, I don't know how I was considered hideous from this appearance. Maybe it's just me, but I don't even think a baby could be rated, cause their so prone to changing too. I would know since I had a babysit for my volunteer hours.

"Eek, sorry Mistress Kasinska, this servant spoke-"

"If you value your job, then please leave, you're testing my patience."

Turning my head, I saw an ordinary-looking maid, with the typical maid costume, leaving the door, quite quickly, and then I looked up. The person holding me, had purple hair, glistening like silk. Eyes so seductive that even loyal men would leave their wives to please these eyes. Her body was curvy, and lips plump like a tart. She was beautiful and had a neutral expression toward me.

"This child will go through such tribulations, but for now, I will take care of you until I must go."

"Go, why!?"  I tried saying before realizing that as a baby, it would be weird if I could talk.

"I'll give you a name, and you cannot expect anything else, this family can never love."

Woman, what are you saying-

"Izu, Izu Von Kasinska."

...Did I hear that right? Not only did I reincarnate into an allegedly ugly baby, but I also reincarnated into the freakin hated villain! Why!?

But, wait, I know what happens in this game, and I also know everything that happens too.  All I have to do is survive, heck, I could get exiled and I'd think I would be fine!?

"That is all I can give." She said, putting me down then leaving. She snapped her fingers and food started to appear.

"So, magic is gonna be providing my basic needs, like food, nice to know. But why is she so-"

I ranted in my head before she randomly stopped. And looked at me one last time. I swear I could see that she looked apologetic. "I'm sorry." 

....."She must be going through family drama if I can't be involved with them."  I was thinking, feeling a bit of pity towards this woman. Nobility likes to gossip, and she must be a very frequent target of malicious slander. She doesn't look like a bad woman, but somebody who doesn't know how to love. "I can't hate you if that's the case." 

I know who she is, my mother was called "the seductive witch", and went through a lot of verbal abuse from everybody, even her family. Her husband, my dad, and she are going through some problems because of this, then. That would explain why he isn't here.

She left the room, and now it's just me.

"Sigh, as a baby, what am I gonna expect." I'm a useless baby, and frankly, it might be a good idea to stay this way until I'm 3. The magic food was coming near me. I sighed, mentally preparing myself for the most boring 3 years of my life

3 YEARS LATER

It's my third birthday, I can walk, and can now actually do stuff. Looking at the mirror, I can see what I actually look like. I have black hair, which is messy and covers my eyes. My eyes aren't very visible, and my weight is chubby at most. And, I wonder why. If anything, this looks odd. My facial features don't match my physical appearance like it looks like an amalgamation of 2 very distinct things that somebody tried to mesh together. This made me suspicious, and I decided to start working out to see if there's a chance. And, for some reason, I just felt so tired like I couldn't move. This is unnatural because when you work out, you feel cramps, but I feel like I had no energy, so I had to figure out why this is the case. I left my luxurious bedroom and went out. I live alone in this mansion; Mom sent me somewhere else, and whatever minimal goodwill I had for her disappeared. If I recall, Izu in the game loved his family, but they never reciprocated his love back. At first, I thought it was a drama that was gonna be resolved, but I forgot something that's different from this world and my world. "ALL THE ADULTS ARE FREAKIN CHILDREN!"