Chapter Six

"Okay, so what's going on?" Harry asked later that same night, after the submissives were in bed.

"Based off of what we can tell there's not much, but we did have a guy go out and track the van down and see if he can find anything. He should be calling soon with answers," Louis responded.

"Who did you send out?"

"Jacob."

"Wasn't he just recruited like a week ago?"

"He offered when we were asking those that are more experienced," Niall explained.

"And you both allowed it? Are you two idiots? When was he sent out?"

"Earlier this afternoon."

"He hasn't called in yet with any information?"

"No, is that a problem?" Louis asked.

I glared at the both of them before saying, "yes that is a problem. When I tell you to send someone out to find information on somebody else that doesn't mean you send out a baby! Go track his cellphone and then get back to me."

"Yes sir," they both said in unison before making there way to the office to track Jacob.

While tracking Jacob's phone, they realized it was pinging in their house next door that is specifically for the members of the mafia. Louis and Niall looked at each other before Niall got up and walked over there to see what was up. When he returned no later than five minutes, the look he gave Louis let them both know they done fúcked up.

"Go get Harry, he's not gonna like this," Niall said as he sat down and placed his head in his hands. Mentally trying to prepare himself for how Harry was gonna react.

"What did you find?" Harry asked after he closed the office door.

"Uh he may have left his phone behind," Niall said quietly.

Based off the death glare that they both received from Harry they knew they were in for it. "Where was the last location of the van and is it in the same location from this morning?"

After looking up the van's location they saw that it was indeed in the same spot. "You two stay. I'll send Ed out since he knows what he's doing. I'll be back to deal with you both shortly," Harry said before walking out to go and send Ed out. He gave Ed the tracking location of the van and explicitly told him to contact him with any and all updates he might run across. Once Ed was gone, Harry returned back to the main house checked on Liam and Zayn before going to deal with Louis and Niall.

"Did you two think it through before sending out a new recruit?" I asked them once I entered the office again.

"Apparently not," Louis said.

"Well at least you got that right. I don't even know what to do with you two. What you both did was a rookie decision. Not something I'd expect from either of you. What am I to do to ensure you both don't make the same mistake again?" I lectured as I sat down on the chair.

"Maybe forget about it. It's not that big of a deal."

"Did we forget what our noggin is for? I need to think. Go to bed both of you," I ordered before logging Ed's location, ignoring the two men in the office.

They soon got the hint and left my office, hopefully smartly, going to bed like I told them to. I spent the next hour and a half watching Ed's location and waiting for any updates from him. When I received a text letting me know he was on his way back with Jacob, and that he was injured.

He had also let me know there was no one around or in the van and that the van was left pretty much in the middle of no where. So we were back at square one.

*A/N:

Haii there!!!

It's been two years for an update, I'm sorry. I may have kinda forgot about this story.

But I hope you guys do like this chapter.

What did you like?

What did you dislike?

What do you wanna see happen?

Goal 3 votes and 3 comments.
Please

Thank you

Love all of you

-Sam*