Chapter Five

Liam woke up the following morning in a crabby mood and decided to go for a walk before everyone else woke up. Thinking fresh air may help his mood to become better.  While out walking he noticed a vehicle following him but at a good distance away. Clearly not a good enough distance since they were spotted.

One of his daddies will probably kill him since he is outside without their knowledge, he still sent a picture of the vehicle to them wanting to make sure it wasn't one of their doings. Based off of the "get the fúck back to the house," text he received he is guessing his daddies don't know who it is. He quickly made his way back home, where his daddies were waiting for him by the door.

"Why the fúck were you out?" Harry bombarded as soon as Liam walked through the doorway.

"Calm down. I just went for a walk." 

"Excuse you. Did you just tell me to calm down?"

"Yay, you can hear too." It became apparent the walk did nothing for Liam's mood.

"Kneel," Harry ordered.

"No."

"It wasn't a suggestion Liam."

"Sounded like one to me."

"Kneel, now." He put more emphasis on the now, hoping it would make Liam listen.

"I don't want to."

"Fine. Louis go get me a ball gag please."

While Louis went to do as asked, Harry and Liam just stood there staring at each other. It was blatantly obvious Liam didn't plan on stopping his attitude any time soon. When Louis returned he handed the gag to Harry before standing where he was before.

"Since you want to have a sassy mouth, you wont be able to talk. Talking is a privelege that just got taken away from you," Harry said.

When Liam opened his mouth to reply, Harry secured the gag behind his head and pushed the ball into his mouth.

"You can go stand in the corner now. I'll decide when you are allowed to come out."

"You stupid ásshole," Liam lisped around the ball gag as he began walking to the corner.

"You can deal with that later Harry. First look at what we found," Niall said as he showed him the screen of the laptop he was holding. Liam had managed to get the liscense plate in the photo he had taken so Louis and Niall were busy looking up information associated with it.

"You two know what you need to do. I'm going to supervise the naughty one. Go find one of the men who just joined the mafia and have them do surveillance on the vehicle and whomever was inside of it. Make sure whoever you choose knows what the fúck they're doing or its your áss on the line, understood?" Harry ordered.

"Yes sir," they both said in unison. They both knew Harry wasn't fúcking around, usually if one of their men fúcks up they either get killed or the píss beat out of them. Since it's them they know that Harry will just make it difficult for them to sit down, and neither want that.

"Let me know who you choose," Harry said right before they walked off.

As the two men began walking to the office, Zayn came downstairs looking all disheveled.

"Good morning daddy." 

"Morning babyboy.  How are you feeling?" Harry asked before he gave the sub a kiss.

"Tired."

"So why don't you go back to sleep baby?"

"Well I was sleeping but someone was loud while coming into the bedroom so now I'm awake. What did Liam do?" Zayn asked after he realized Liam was in the corner.

"That's none of your concern," Harry responded as Liam lisped, "he's a fúcking ásshole."

"Can you go find daddy Lou and daddy Ni, and stay with them for a bit please?" Harry asked gently.

"Okay daddy," Zayn whispered before going to find his daddies.

"Turn around and face me. Now I don't know why you have an attitude, but it's going to end here. With or without added help," Harry warned once Zayn walked away.

"Fúck you."

"Fine, have it your way." Harry gently grabbed Liam's arm and led him to the couch. "How many times did you swear?" Harry asked after he took the ball gag out of Liam's mouth and unlatched it from behind his head.

"Three times."

"Twenty spanks, ten for all of your swearing and ten for your sassiness and attitude. Understand me?" Harry asked as he sat down.

"Yes," Liam said quietly.

"Good. Now pull down your sweats and whatever's underneath them, and lay over my lap."

Liam did exactly as told, burying his head in a pillow after he laid over his daddy's lap. He still didn't know nor understand why he was in such a sour mood or why he was having an attitude towards his daddy. He is starting to regret everything though, he didn't want to end up over his daddy's lap. Especially so early in the morning.

While he was mentally beating himself up over his behavior, he didn't realize the punishment was over and his daddy was lifting him up.

"Can I be left alone daddy," were Liam's first words out of his mouth, when the pillow was taken away.

"Uh no. I want to know why you have been acting how you are. And you owe me an apology."

"I don't know why. I woke up in a crabby mood and thought a walk would help. But the walk was cut short from whoever was following me. And it just went downhill from there when you swore at me as soon as I walked in the door," Liam explained as he laid against his daddy's chest.

"Alright well let me apologize for swearing at you. I shouldn't have, I should've asked you more nicely."

"Its okay. I'm sorry for how I treated you daddy. I should not have taken my crabbiness out on you, I should of explained how I felt instead of letting it go as far as it did. I love you daddy," Liam ended his apology with kissing his daddy.

"I love you too princess." Harry let Liam lay against him for awhile, relishing in the cuddles he was getting from the submissive.

*A/N:

Haii there!!!

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

What did you like?

What did you dislike?

What do you wanna see happen?

Goal 3 votes and 3 comments.
Please.

Thank you

Love all of you

-Sam*