Chapter Two

The following day Liam and Zayn made breakfast in bed for their daddies, while they slept in. All five of them slept in the same bed, which kinda made it tricky for the two submissives to get out of bed without waking up the older males. But they managed, and they made there way downstairs quietly.

Where they are now, Liam was making omelets while Zayn cut up some fruit and poured cups of coffee. Liam put all of the omelets on one plate, while Zayn put the cut up fruit in one bowl. Liam carried the plate of omelets and bowl of fruit while Zayn carried the plates, bowls, and cups of coffee on a tray.

The two made there way upstairs into the bedroom where Zayn placed the tray at the end of the bed, placing the plates and bowls on the bed and the coffee cups on the nightstand. Liam placed the plate of omelets and bowl of fruit down on the tray before the two of them woke up their daddies.

When their daddies were awake, they dished out breakfast before they all sat on the bed, eating. When everyone was done Zayn and Liam cleaned up, and everyone went downstairs. 

"Thank you for breakfast babes," Harry said once the two submissives kneeled on the floor infront of their dominants.

"You're welcome daddy," Liam said.

"Come here Liam, Zayn go to daddy Ni and daddy Lou," Harry said. "How about a treat for being such good boys," Harry suggested as he pulled Liam onto his lap. Niall and Louis doing the same to Zayn.

Liam and Zayn both remained quiet as there daddies trailed their hands inside of their shorts and panties, teasingly touching their cócks. It wasn't long before the daddies were allowing the twinks to come.

Once done the dominants carried the two boys upstairs to the master bedroom bathroom to give them both a bath. After they were clean and dressed they all went back downstairs and the submissives resumed there kneeling position.

Knowing that is what there daddies liked to see, without them being told to. There daddies appreciated when they did little things that they knew would make them happy. Which is why the submissives were allowed to come and also why Harry even made the decision to have a little fun with them.

*A/N:

Haii there!!!

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

What did you like?

What did you dislike?

What do you wanna see happen?

Goal 3 votes and 3 comments.
Please.

Thank you

Love all of you

-Sam*