Chapter Nine

A couple of months have gone past since Liam was followed while he was out. The three dominants weren't really sure what to do since they had zero leads as to who was following Liam. Harry had an idea as to who it was, but he wasn't one hundred percent sure. He couldn't just go around pointing fingers without proof. The three men were putting together a trap to find out who was following Liam. It was going to take awhile for it to come together and for the older men to make sure they're babies were going to stay safe.
Harry has had a bad feeling about one of his new recruits, Jacob. Jacob has one too many times either left his phone behind when he goes on a job or he takes longer than one would expect and turns his location off. Which is a no no for the men that are under Harry, because he is responsible for their safety and if he doesn't know where they are. How is he going to keep them safe. Since he doesn't have any concrete proof the kid is doing anything wrong, he can't do anything but just keep a close eye on him.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Currently the three daddies were getting ready to take the littles out. Zayn and Liam have been kept in the house for the past couple of months because the daddies have been so busy. And they knew it wouldn't be safe if the littles went out alone. Harry managed to rent out the entirety of Sky Zone for a few hours so the littles could release pent up energy without being judged by other people. The littles weren't aware of the plans their daddies had, they just thought they were getting out of the house.

"Are you ready to go babes?" Harry called upstairs as he, Louis, and Niall were at the bottom of the stairs waiting.

A couple of minutes later Zayn and Liam came walking down the steps, hand in hand.
"We're ready daddy," Zayn said as the two of them reached the bottom step.

"Let's go then," Harry ushered the five of them out of the house. He made sure to lock the doors and set the alarm before following his boyfriends to the car.
Harry got into the drivers seat while everyone else, except for Niall, was in the back.

The drive to the trampoline park went quicker than expected. As soon as Zayn and Liam saw the building they both got really excited and started bouncing in their seats. The daddies couldn't really blame them, hell even though they didn't show it they were pretty excited too. Before Harry fully pulled into a parking spot Zayn and Liam were already out of the car and on their way into the building.

"What a great start," Louis said sarcastically once Harry parked the car.
The three of them walked into the building, quickly finding their littles.

"Do I have to put the child safety locks on?" Harry asked as they walked up to Liam and Zayn.

"No sir," Zayn said.

"We're just excited daddy," Liam stated.

"I understand that, but it's not safe for you to leave a moving vehicle."

"Sorry daddy," Zayn and Liam both apologized at the same time.

"It's okay, just don't do it again. Now go off and have fun," Harry practically shooed them away as he sat down at a table.

The five of them spent majority of their morning at the trampoline park. Zayn and Liam having a blast as they jumped around. The daddies joined them after an hour of just sitting there and watching them.
Once the two littles were all tired out, that's when they decided to go home. Where Zayn and Liam took a long and much needed nap. And the daddies continued their plan.

*A/N:

Haii there!!!

Short filler chapter.

Hope you guys liked this chapter.

What did you like?

What did you dislike?

What do you wanna see happen?

Goal 3 votes and 3 comments.
Please

Thank you

Love all of you

-Sam*