Chapter Four

"So;" Harry began as they all sat down at the table, "why were you two in the office today?"

"Uh I don't know what you are talking about," Liam said as he choked on his food.

"Do not start lying to me. I don't appreciate lying and you know this. So I'll ask again why were you two in the office today?" Harry asked.

"I don't know what you are talking about," Liam remained adamant.

"You are such a dumbáss. I told you before you were going to get caught but you didn't listen as per usual. Liam was nosy so he decided looking through the office would give some answers," Zayn said while putting his fork down.

"Answers to what exactly?" Niall questioned.

"What you guys do. Why we are followed everywhere we fùcking go. All that annoying extra shìt," Liam snapped as he pushed his chair back from the table.

The three men shared a look with one another before turning towards the submissives.

"Finish eating then we will talk and after we talk, we will deal with your naughty mouths and snooping," Harry stated before returning back to dinner.

"Are you guys gonna actually tell us anything or are you just gonna sweep it under the rug like usual?" Liam questioned.

"Eat. Ask questions later," Harry ordered as he pointed his fork at Liam.

"No. I want answers now."

"Why are you such a dumbáss?" Zayn muttered.

"Fine you want answers. You will get answers. Go to the living room. We will be right in there," Harry said as he stood up. Louis and Niall right behind him.

Five minutes after Zayn and Liam went into the living room the three dominants followed after them.

"We don't know why it took you two three years to figure out we don't do normal jobs. Or why it took you three years to fully realize you're followed everywhere you go. We probably should've told you this when we first all got together three years ago but the three of us decided against it incase we didn't work out. But now since you guys are getting nosy I guess we owe you some explanations," Niall said as he stood infront of Zayn and Liam.

"Do not speak until we ask you if you have any questions, do you understand me?" Louis asked before letting Harry talk.

"We understand," Zayn responded.

"Good;" Harry started, "now we are apart of a mafia. Well I'm the boss, I was the one that put it together a decade ago with the sole intent to get back at this gang that killed my parents over looking at him wrong. And Louis and Niall are my righthand men, and boyfriends along with you two clearly. But they are my go to when something needs to be done such as someone being killed or tortured. But for little things such as drug runs or getting Intel for me of this rivalry I have my lower men do it. My sole intent has changed over the years now that we are involved with drugs and other things but I am still going to get back at the leader. Now everyone knows that you two are not to be touched or harmed in any way. But that doesn't mean everyone is going to play nice which is why you guys are followed everywhere and why we always have a car infront of and behind us whenever the five of us are all out. Because the leader of the gang knows I'm after him, but he just doesn't know when I'll decide to strike," Harry explained as he sat down on the table directly infront of the two submissives.

"Any questions?" Louis asked.

"Uh. What. The. Fúck. Did. We. Get. Into," Liam uttered each word as if they were there own sentence.

"Why the fúck did you guys not say anything to begin with? Cause even if we wanted to leave I doubt we would be able to now without getting killed by someone," Zayn stated.

"Well if you two do decide to leave we would still make sure you're both protected from anyone that could possibly harm either of you," Harry explained.

"Wow that's completely comforting," Liam said while rolling his eyes.

"Are you two going to leave now that you have answers?" Niall asked.

"Well we have trusted you for the past three years so there's no reason as to why we can't trust you for further years down the road," Zayn said after he and Liam shared a look with one another.

"I'm glad. I'm glad we got all of that cleared up. Now we can deal with naughty mouths and snooping," Louis stated.

"Or we could just forget about it all," Liam gave puppy dog eyes as he pleaded.

"I'll forgive the snooping but not your naughty mouths. You both know not to swear or be disrespectful. I know exactly how to put your mouth to use. Liam go pleasure Niall and Louis, Zayn kneel infront of me," Harry ordered as he pointed to the spot infront of him.

Both submissives pleasured their daddies without getting any release for themselves. They knew that since they swore and were disrespectful they wouldn't be allowed to orgasm, they're lucky they got away with only just having to pleasure their dominants with their mouths.

*A/N:

Haii there!!!

So I hope you guys liked this chapter.

What did you like?

What did you dislike?

What do you wanna see happen?

Goal 3 votes and 3 comments.
Please.

Thank you

Love all of you

-Sam*