"You jerk"

Im not gonna say much but i hope you like it.......
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Chloe walks in the penthouse and sees lucifer on the bar stool, "Hey" she says shyly while standing beside him, lucifer turns his head towardsher "my my Detective....you...you look heaven sent" lucifer gives chloe a quick pech on the lips "well thank you lucifer, not to mention you look devilshily handsome yourself", they both smile at eachother. "Anyways are you ready...." chloe asks him, "oh yeah couldn't be more ready to have a family dinner with my dad and my dick head twin brother" lucifer scoffs, "hey look...I'll be there okay, and i need to talk to God for myself, and put him in the right place" "oo..i like it when you get sassy Detective" he grins, she laughs "whatever let's go....im driving'' chloe tells him "oh come on Detective i never get to drive when im with you! It's really not fair, im the devil and i know how to drive very well" "okay fine just this time I'll make an exception" chloe hands him the keys. Lucifer takes one last sip of his drink and follows chloe to the car.

*they arrive at Linda's house*
"You ready luci" chloe notices that he is getting nervous "yeah..yeah...im fine" he replies, he starts to head for the door "hey mister!! You won't give me one kiss before we go in there!!" Chloe smiles at him "naughty Detective" he gives her a kiss "mmm...okay let's go now" they both enter the house,. Linda greets Chloe and Lucifer and they both go to the table where, Dad, Michael, Amenadiel, and Linda are. Chloe and lucifer sit beside eachother with linda on chloe's side and amenadiel in Lucifer's side. They all start eating. "So um....how is everyone" God asks "Couldn't be better father, i mean you finally show up after eternity acting like everything is normal" lucifer replies. "Don't worry father Lucifer is useless and unworthy"  Michael says pushing Lucifer's buttons. Chloe notices that Lucifer is starting to get mad so she just grabs his hand and puts it in her lap with her hand on top of his. She smiles at him and nods. "So Lucifer how are you and your gift...i mean Chloe doing" Michael says "SHUT UP MICHAEL" lucifer yells, "Woah brother calm down, i was just asking how chloe dealt with the fact that she was made for you" Michael looks at chloe.  "Michael i swear if you don't shut the fu-" "you know what i got this...., Michael how does it feel to have your brother Lucifer always being better then you" Chloe looks at him dead in the eyes "okay that's enough" God says "FATHER YOU HAVE TO RIGHT TO SPEAK RIGHT NOW!!" Lucifer tells God, chloe grabs his hand to calm him down. "And you have to right to speak to your father like that!" God responds. At this point chloe is filled with rage and lucifer could see it. She kept tapping her foot to calm herself down but she had to talk to God i mean the way that he treated lucifer was horrible. "OKAY THAT'S IT IM DONE" Chloe stands up, "hey you..yes im talking to you God, you are a stupid idiot okay, the way that you treat Lucifer is horrible and he doesn't deserve it, he is a good person, and...and sometimes he makes mistakes but so does everyone else, but he gets the bigger consequences, and im happy that lucifer is in my life...because he makes me happy and i- i love him, but still *chloe has tears in her eyes at this point* he didn't deserve all the hurt that you gave him so in return i wanted to tell you that you are a jerk! Yeah you heard me right i just called you, God the jerk!" Chloe gets her bag and storms off outside. Lucifer just has a smile in his face, he was so proud of her, she really cares about him. Lucifer does the middle finger at Michael and follows chloe. "DETECTIVE WAIT" he runs up to her, chloe turns around and wipes her tears "i..im sorry i shouldn't have said that to your father..it wasn't ri-" lucifer just grabs her face and kisses her "Chloe Jane Decker, you make me the happiest celestial in the universe and i love you, i always have and i always will because you are special and i don't know why you chose me but im happy that you did" chloe has tears in her eyes and lucifer brings her in for a hug "oh by the way you called The God a jerk" lucifer and chloe laugh "well he deserved it" Lucifer chuckles "let's go home" they both go to the penthouse and enjoy the rest of the night without anyone bothering them.
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Okay so that was longer then i expected it to be but still i really want Chloe to stand up for lucifer and tell God that he was wrong 🤣 i hope you liked it tho and omggg i update 2 days in a rowww😆ayayya
Anyway thanks for reading and ofcourse sorry for spelling or grammar mistakes its currently 12:21am and im writing this 😃
-Gabriela😁
Instagram: _chloe_lucifer_