"Im truly sorry Detective"

Here is another one, i hope you like it ily
-Gabriela
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Detective how many times do i have to say im truly sorry" "Lucifer what you did was absolutely unacceptable, i trusted you and you just went behind my back" " What makes you think that a sorry is enough, and how can i trust you when you will probably keep doing the same thing over and over again" Chloe said frustrated. " Detective you have to believe me when i say that im sorry, please detective" Lucifer pleaded. " Just go Lucifer" Chloe open the door for him and gestured him to get out of the integration room. Lucifer left the precinct he really messed up this time, what if Chloe doesn't want him as a partner anymore. All these thoughts kept replaying in his head while driving towards LUX. What he needed to do know is go home and drink this expensive whiskey. Lucifer  entered his club and he didn't even feel like partying. He made it up to the penthouse and poured a glass of whiskey and went on the balcony. "I really messed up this time, what if i don't get her back" Lucifer looked at the sky. He knew that his dad was probably listening to him wondering what he's been doing or getting in any trouble. He just stayed there looking and the people. They looked so small from his penthouse. He kept looking at how they act until he heard the elevator ding.

Fast forward like 2 hours:
Chloe couldn't believe that he actually went behind her back. What if she was to harsh on him, he did say that he was truly sorry and that he didn't mean to hurt her but he did.  What good of a partner is he if i can't trust him. Chloe couldn't stop thinking of him so she wanted to go check on him after work. She looked at her watch and she still had another 2 hours on her shift.

Now we are back at where Lucifer heard the elevator:

Lucifer heard the elevator ding, he wasn't expecting any one. The elevator doors opened and he saw his detective. He really wasn't expecting her. But to be honest he was happy that she was here. "Hello detective what a surprise i really wasn't expecting you to show up" " Yes and i wanted to say im sorry i should have believed you when you said that you are truly sorry, but i didn't and i really did not like it how we left off". "Detective you shouldn't be the one saying sorry i understand i let you dow-" " No Lucifer i get it you made a mistake and everyone does so do I" " okay then would you like a drink" " a... no i should get going" " come on detective a drink won't hurt" " okay fine" Chloe gave in. It was getting late, Chloe and Lucifer kept talking about work and the new case until Chloe looked at her watch. " Shit i didn't even notice the time, its almost midnight, i should really be getting home" Chloe got up and fell right back down on the couch. Yeah she might have had a little to much to drink. " Sorry detective but your in no condition to drive tonight, you are way to drunk" "Im fine, Im fine don't worry" " Chloe please don't drive you are way to drunk" Chloe always got shivers down her spine when he said her name. "okay well then im staying here tonig-" Chloe tripped over the carpet but before she hit the floor Lucifer caught her. " That was close, Thank you lucifer" Chloe turned to face him she kept getting closer and closer to his lips when Lucifer pulled away. " What was that for, you have tried to get me into bed ever since day one well now its your chance" Chloe said drunkenly " Detective im sorry but i want to get you when your are a little less drunk then this but for now I will give you one of my shirts that you can change in and then you sleep in my bed and i will sleep in the couch, Got it" Chloe nodded her head while Lucifer made his wag to his closet. " Detective this is the smallest size i could find" " that will do, Thank you Lucifer" "okay well hurry go get changed and i will get you a glass of water" Chloe made her way to the bathroom. Lucifer filled up the glass of water and made his way to the bed room and there he saw his Detective. "Come one detective drink this water it will make you feel better" Lucifer handed the glass of water to Chloe and she drank it all. "Thank you Lucifer" "No problem detective, okay now its time to sleep, Goodnight Detective" "uhhh.......Lucifer" "Yes" "Could you sleep with me" Lucifer was shocked he had wanted this since he layed eyes on her " To sleep next to me you weirdo" " okag very well then detective" Lucifer made his way into bed and he made sure that he gave chloe enough room. Lucifer was about to sleep when the detective came closer to him and layed her head on his chest. He could hear her tiny snores and all he did was wrap a arm around her and smiled.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I hope you liked that, sorry if there is any spelling mistakes. Ily
- Gabriela
910 words