"I LOVE PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!!"

Thank you viintage_ for giving me this idea!! ily all ❤
-Gabriela
Instagram: _chloe_lucifer_
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Lucifer please don't leave me, I LOVE YOU PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!!" Chloe cried and wished that lucifer would come back to her to be with her, so they can finally be happy together. She was stupid that she didn't expect who he was, she..... she was just scared, because she fell in love with the ACTUAL devil. She decided that she would stay in the penthouse tonight since Trixie was with Dan for another 2 weeks since he took her in vacation. Chloe looked around the penthouse and the memories came crashing down on her, she remembered everything how when she came drunk and try to sleep with Lucifer, and when she played the piano with her devil. Ofcourse she can't forget when they almost had their first kiss, and not long after the did have their first kiss in the beach. Chloe couldn't hold back the tears anymore she just let them fall (i actually got sad while writing this part). Wait can i pray to the devil?? No that's crazy, should i give it a try? Chloe thought to herself. " Hey Lucifer im not sure if you can hear this but i just wanted to say that i can't live without, i need you by my side, i need you to be that crazy, funny and dumbass that i somehow fell in love with. Please Lucifer i need you more then ever, why would you leave when i literally said i love you, LUCIFER I SAID I LOVE YOU AND YOU HAD THE 
AUDACITY TO LEAVE ME!!!!!" Chloe yelled even thought he might not hear this she yelled at him. " Im sorry Lucifer i just miss you so much and i need my devil that i fell in love with, Goodnight Lucifer, i love you so so much and i promise i will find a way to get you back"It felt better to let it all out, and now she was tired and she went to Lucifer's bed and fell asleep with tears i  her eyes.

Lucifer's POV:
He missed her so much, he can't live without her, he needs her but if he goes back her life might be in danger and he would do anything to protect his dear detective. "Bloody hell" Lucifer said while wiping off some ash from his polo suit. As he was wiping the ash he heard a very familiar voice one that he could never forget, it was his dear detective, IT WAS CHLOE!!!!  Lucifer couldn't believe it. Nobody has ever prayed to the devil in a very, very long time. " Hey Lucifer im not sure if you can hear this but i just wanted to say that i can't live without, i need you by my side, i need you to be that crazy, funny and dumbass that i somehow fell in love with. Please Lucifer i need you more then ever, why would you leave when i literally said i love you" Lucifer could hear the hurt in her voice and he was hurt to because he missed her and she missed him. Lucifer jumped up a little when chloe started yelling "LUCIFER I SAID I LOVE YOU AND YOU HAD THE 
AUDACITY TO LEAVE ME!!!!!" "Im so sorry Chloe, Im so sorry" Lucifer whispered to himself, he couldn't believe it he had tears in his eyes, the devil himself was crying. "Goodnight Lucifer, i love you so so much and i promise i will find a way to get you back" " I love you too Chloe but i don't think that there is something that you could do to help me get out" Lucifer sadly put his head down and started crying.

God's POV:
This is impossible why is his miracle child praying for his son to come back, and why is his son crying over her. He had never seen his son cry before not ever since he casted him out of heaven. He knew he had to do something. What if Azrael could look over hell? maybe that's a good idea but Chloe is human and Lucifer is a celestial. What if i turned Chloe into and angle so she could live with Lucifer as long as she wants.

Chloe's POV:
Chloe woke up feeling strange like her  there was something stuck behind her back, her back was killing her it hurt so bad. She got up and stretched when she saw herself in the mirror she screamed as loud as she could. " WHAT THE FU-" "Hello my child" " Chloe turned around as fast as she could and almost punch the person on the face. " Who are you and why did you just call me your child" " Oh well let me just say something, you almost just punched God in the face" God chuckled " WAIT WHAT?!?!?, You're God like God, God, like the God of all creation" Chloe was so shocked "Im sorry j just didn't know who you were" Chloe apologizes " Its okay Chloe, but i have to ask how do you like your wings" " You gave me these wings, why im human and why do they look exactly like Lucifer's" Just saying his name hurt her " Well because i have a very special task for you, you are now an angel so you can live with Lucifer forever" God explained " What do you mean Lucifer is in hell, you of all people should know that" " Yes and that brings me to the second part, you will have to go to hell and get Lucifer to come back to earth because his sister Azrael will be looking after hell" " REALLY LUCIFER WILL COME BACK" "Yes he will, he is hurt without you and i saw him crying Chloe, and i haven't seen him cry ever since he was casted out of heaven, you have changed him Chloe in a good way, and that's why i have rewarded you with these wings identical to Lucifer's" Chloe was still shocked that she had wings, like she literally couldn't believe it, Chloe Jane Decker a homicide detective had wings in her back. " Sorry Chloe but i really must be going, but you can also go to Lucifer right now and tell him to come back on earth because his father got it under control, ohh and please tell him that i love him and i always have" "Wait-" Chloe couldn't even finish, he had  left. " well its time to get Lucifer back from hell" Chloe couldn't not believe that those words came out of her mouth😂.

Lucifer's POV:
Lucifer heard the door and he got pissed. Someone left hell or someone entered. He flew down and as he was about to punish the person that probably left he froze, he couldn't believe what he saw " It's impossible, it...it can't be" Lucifer was so shocked he couldn't believe it, it was really her, the detective had wings exactly like his. "Chloe" Lucifer still asked shocked "LUCIFER" Chloe yelled out his name. He opened this arms and gave her a big hug " How....how are you here with....with wings exactly like mine" " Well i was as shocked as you, but you dad gave them to me as a thank you give for taking care of you and he said that you don't have to stay here you can come with me back in earth because Azreal was going to look over hell and also im a angel now" Lucifer couldn't believe it. Chloe is an angle now but he was happy because he got to spend the rest of his life with her "ohh also you dad said that he loves you and he always has" All lucifer did at this point was kiss her, it felt like an eternity since he got to. "I love you Chloe so much" Chloe started to get teary eyed " I love you too Lucifer" they shred one more kiss and left hell. " Welcome back Lucifer Morningstar" " My pleasure Chloe Jane Decker"
They were finally happy and nothing can stop them from loving eachother ❤
.
.
I really hope you liked that it took me a long time because i had a difficult time thinking of an idea why chloe would get wings. But again im sorry if there is any grammar mistakes love you lots!!❤

-Gabriela
1400 words