workin' on yourself

OKAY THIS ONE WAS REALLY SHORT! Also i used some part of the song "Good 4 u" by Olivia Rodrigo.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
"Well, good for you, I guess you moved on really easily. You found a new girl and it only took a couple weeks. Remember when you said that you wanted to give me the world?"
Chloe said to him.

He just looked at her, he wanted to say something but didn't know what. It seems like everything he says just makes it worse.

"And good for you, I guess that you've been workin' on yourself. I guess that therapist I found for you, she really helped. Now you can be a better man for your brand new girl" She spoke again but this time with tears in her eyes.

The truth is that he had to end it. It was for the better. With him now being God it puts her in great danger.

"Well, good for you, you look happy and healthy
Not me, if you ever cared to ask"
All these words had the same meaning but this time she let the tears fall. She didn't care that everyone at LUX could see her. Even his 'new girl' was beside him.

"Excuse me darling, just give me a minute to talk to the Detective"
He left the girl, got Chloe by the arm and brought her outside.

"I've lost my mind
I've spent the night cryin' on the floor in my bathroom
Just over the fact that I really don't get it"  This time he said it.

"You have no right to act like you're the victim in this situation!" Chloe spoke with slight anger.

"I HAD TO" He yelled. Once he noticed what he did he calmed down. But now it was her time.

"YOU CAN'T MAKE DECISIONS FOR ME! IT'S MY LIFE! YOU CAN'T SAY WHAT'S RIGHT AND WRONG FOR ME!" She stepped back and spoke again.

"Maybe I'm too emotional
Or maybe you never cared at all"

"Ofcourse I cared Chloe! I loved you!" It was his time to cry now.

"Loved" she whispered.
"Well, good for you, I guess you moved on really easily"  She turned to walk away. But looked back and said.
"Goodbye Lucifer Morningstar"
She got in her car and drove away.

* That's the ending of the famous Detective Decker and and Civilian consultant Lucifer Morningstar*
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
I hope you liked it ✌😗 I believe it's my first time writing a song with a oneshot so sorry if it sucksss. I also know that I've been doing a lot of sad endings lately im sorry I'll try to do a happier one.  I didn't re-read this so check for spelling and grammar.
-Gabriela💞