I'd marry you with paper rings 💍

"I'd marry you with paper rings " Chloe broke the comfortable silence, Lucifer stared down at her eyes, confused.

"Detective there will be no such thing! If I have enough money to own a club I think I'm capable of buying you a shiny ring for a well deserved lady" Lucifer's response made her chuckle.

Chloe held his hand and spoke up "No Lucifer, the meaning behind it is that no matter what we have or what we go through my love for you will never end, no matter where we stand "

They stared at eachother's eyes, her ocean blue eyes made him fall in love even more. His brown eyes made her feel safe and comfy.

"Even though I find that getting married with paper rings absurd Chloe, I would turn heaven and hell upside down to find you the perfect paper ring " Lucifer said and gave her the biggest smile on her face.

"I love you " She said
"I love you too "

She gave him a kiss and put her head back on his shoulder, and he pulled the blanket closer to her. They both watched the stars while laying down on the balcony. This. This was paradise for them both.

======================================
HI EVERYONE!
Oh my gosh it seems like I haven't uploaded in so long. Yes i know this is like very short but I kinda want to go back into writing slowly. I'm still in school, we just started semester two today which is kinda exciting but scary! These last months have been pretty hard on me, mentally wise. But im getting better so bare with me.
Please give me some feedback!!! I'd greatly appreciate it!
Have a great day/night and remember to drink water!!!!!!

- Gabriela<3