Chapter #1

Rays POV~

I have memories... even from birth. I knew who my real mother was, or rather.. who she IS.

Many things have crossed my mind for a lot of reasons. I didn't care what could happen to me, because in the end, there isn't anything I could do about it all.

So why is it..... I can't help but remember this one question, and actually care for what it could mean..  to me?

The sky was so pretty that day...

"Hey.. Ray.."

"Yeah?"

"What's your plan for the future?.." 

I was surprised of that question... how it spoke to me so clearly... yet I didn't understand. That I couldn't.. understand.

~~~

No Ones POV~

Emma, Gilda, and Anna,  were all talking in their rooms about what's going to happen today. Neither of them knew the answer to that. It was just something they all talked about for fun.

"I have one!" shouted Emma, excitedly. 

Anna and Gilda both looked at each other, then turned back to Emma.

"What is it!?" questioned Gilda.

"I predict everyone will be running outside to play in this beautiful sunny weather!"

"We always do that every day that it's sunny, Emma!" giggled Anna.

The girls then all broke out into laughter. Emma loved being silly, and she knew it always put a smile on everyone's face which was something she lived for!

Emma's laughing calmed down slowly, leaving Gilda and Anna still in laughter

"Guys! hey, wait! I have anoth-.." 

she got cut off when a little boy opened their room door, and began shouting...

"IT'S TIME FOR LUNCH!!"

The girls turned to the little boy with all their laughs soon silenced.

"Hi Phil! we'll be right down!" Emma said with a big smile.

Phil returned Emma's smile before closing the door shut again, and running down the stairs.

Emma then turned to Gilda and Anna.

"Well girls... looks like guessing time is over!"

"Lets go eat!"

The girls looked at Emma, and agreed as they stood up and walked to the door, opening it, and walking out to go down stairs for lunch.

Gilda turned back, holding the door wide open.

"Emma?.."