Shower

(For context, it has been a few years after the gang breached, and SCP-049 and SCP-035 have lived in an old cottage far off from the foundation.)

Monday morning, February 1st of 2021, 8am. Not the kind of time you'd expect someone to shower but hey, Doc has things to do later.

Angelic humming filled the restroom of their small cottage as the cloudy mirror reflected nothing but an empty wall.

Sock had been sleeping until now, and he stumbled into the bathroom where the doctor was. He stayed silent, listening to the doctor hum. There was a nice moment of the sound of water hitting the bottom of the bathtub and the doctors humming, before the other finally spoke.
"Y'know doc, you sound wonderful when you're humming." The mask said, leaning onto the counter with his natural smile

The doctor flinched, not realizing that he had been in the room.
"Good morning Sock, how long have you been awake?" The doctor asked, as a lavender scent filled the room

"Not long, I woke up to the sound of your wonderful humming, a delightful thing to wake up to if I do say so myself."

The doctor blushed at his comment, then looked at the curtain, smiling at the body he could see through the navy blue fabric. "Why thank you, I heard the song at the store a while back, and it makes me think of us. I've had it stuck in my head all morning, but I don't really mind."

"Oh? What's it called, if you can remember?" Sock asked, looking back at doc

"Hmm..." He paused for a moment to wash out his hair, before speaking again. "Cheek to cheek by Fred Astair, I think it was?" (Correct me if I'm wrong lmfao)

"Ah! Well, it does sound quite lovely with your voice."

"Thank you, darling." He smiled wider, before turning off the shower

"I'll be on my way now, I'll call you downstairs when breakfast is ready."

"Alright." He said, before opening the curtain as the mask walked out of the room, a small gust of cold air hitting him as it shut behind him.