PUSSY

The doctor stared down at something on his desk, so many questions running through his mind, but he only had the time to say one: "What. The hell. Are you." The way he said it felt almost as if he was interrogating the poor animal on his desk, but as the doctor glared, he heard the door open behind him and flipped back to watch his husband, Dyo, walk into the room.

"Hello, darling!" Dyo, being the more energetic and generally happier one in the relationship, was of course the first one to say something. The doctor stared back at him, but his glare seemed so angry and confused that Dyo felt as if the doctor would burn him. Well, that is, if he wasn't already burning the body. The black holes in the doctor's plague doctor mask seemed to light up blue and yellow, and after a moment of silence, the doctor spoke.

"Who's cat is that." It was less of a question, more a demand for him to tell him. Dyo thought momentarily before hesitating with a weak reply,

"he's uhhh... he's a street cat." He looked away from the doctor before walking over to the cat, holding it up, and showing the small cat to the doctor. "What do you want to name him?"

The doctor thought for a moment, yet not hard, and eventually he laughed and muttered something under his breath. After a second, he walked over and held the cat comfortably.
"Ronald. Ronald Ebony-Schaitkin." He started laughing as Dyo petted the cat.

"MacDonald?"
"Sure." The doctor chuckled and sat at his desk, petting the cat as Dyo walked to the door.

"I'm gonna go buy him food. Do NOT. Hurt my cat."

"Yes sir." And then Dyo was gone, ran out to get some McDonalds because of the doctor's poor name choice, and the doctor waited until the house was silent before he opened his window and climbed out of it. Holding the cat comfortably and shielded, he jumped down from the roof onto a pile of dirt. He looked at the cat, making sure Ronald Macdonald pussy version was okay before climbing off of the dirt and starting to walk.

He walked for a good 15 minutes before stopping at a river, full of fish and plants, and then he looked down into it. He couldn't help but smile as he set the cat down next to him, sitting and petting it as he rested his legs in the water. The silence was comfortable and the doctor loved this new small feline lying next to him, sometimes he was compared to a cat - just not a nice one. Nonetheless, the doctor still felt happy with himself and his new furry friend, and he could tell pussy was enjoying the pets.

What felt like minutes passed, and the doctor snapped out of a trance of watching fish go by with an intrigued cat to realize the sun had finally gone down. He stood up from his original position, hearing his back pop loudly. He tried to stay quiet as he lifted the cat and then began to walk back to the house. The night's cold air blew against his robes and made the skirt push against his skin, and the doctor shielded the cat. It wasn't intentional, he truly did not mean to do it, but after having kids it was something he automatically did. The cat stayed quiet in his arms, resting its head on his forearm as he walked. The moment was cold and peaceful, and the doctor stopped to stare off into space for a moment. The cat, however, did not like this and started meowing at the doctor. Not a cute little "mew" sound. A whole-ass "meow fuck out the way" kind of sound. The doctor saw this and then walked inside his house.

"Get your filthy ass boots off my clean floor." Dyo scared the doctor by simply speaking.

"Okay." He removed his boots, letting go of the cat who ran to the door, slamming its head directly into it. "dammnnn." The doctor tried desperately to hold back a laugh as the cat wobbily wandered its way over to Dyo, who looked like he was going to start sobbing.

"my babbbyyy" His voice whiny as he picked up the cat, he began to comfortingly pet it, and although the cat hated it, it remained peaceful. He glared at the doctor who was laughing his ass off, leaning against the door with a hand to his chest. This resulted in a hand being raised from puss and a loud bang noise as the doctor got his beak beat. This didn't stop him, though, and he continued to laugh carelessly as he held his beak.

"Would you shut up?" Dyo jokingly scolded the doctor as he set down Ronald Macdonald, and the doctor regained his composure before pulling in the mask for a kiss. They shared the kiss for a few seconds, and when it pulled away the Doctor smiled sweetly at his husband; even if he had no mouth muscles to smile with, it was obvious due to the loving look in his eyes. Dyo met his gaze and replied to him lovingly:

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~

WOWIE GUYS yall wanna know how long this took?!!?! huhh hihhhhhh ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND BOKE UP SINCE I STARTED THIS I MADE THIS BEFORE THE MARCHING BAND SEASON WAS OVER AND IM FINISHING IT AFTER 7 MONTHS?!!?!?! WOWIEOIWE okay guys im calm i swear

ive been sick these past few days actually. i had a lot of time to work on "i hate you" and this and this is the winner!! of what i worked on the day i go back to school

have a good friday and weekend everyone i hope your lives are delightfully awesomesauce