John Doe

"I don't know who this is," Dyo speaks to the doctor as he sits across the couch from him because he's not gay.

"I can tell it's a person, but with no memories to read and no past or future ahead of them, it feels like I'm on a mannequin. It's a john doe. It feels like his brain's replaced with emptiness. I don't know who this was. Nobody knows his name, not even him- he is a John Doe. Unidentified, with no way of life, and no features to identify him by, it's why I had such a hard time. This man; this- Thing. This thing isn't a person- it's like a doll." He got done with his rant and, trying to go into his head, he ended up to no avail and began to sob into his hands. How could he have been stuck with this? He didn't like it. He didn't like interacting with an imitation of a human. He felt so alone. almost as if he was in a crypt, the door locked shut and being stuck there for centuries. He sobbed, knowing how he had no way of helping this man, even though he didn't want to. He cried because he knew he wasn't in control. Then, he felt the doctor's velvet glove on this thing's shoulder and he lashed out at him. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME! YOU STUCK ME WITH THIS, HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SIMON. I FUCKING HATE YOU. YOU GAVE ME A FUCKING BRAINDEAD PERSON AND EXPECT ME TO HAVE ANY WAY OF THANKING YOU?! I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL." He got up and, with the little strength the body had, went to the room and slammed the door shut, sitting against it and sobbing. He hadn't meant what he said. He had no control over his emotions or his actions, it took him nearly all of his energy to get up from the couch and go to the room. He sobbed into his hands, that was all he could do. He sat there for hours until the sun had gone completely down and the body was too disintegrated to move. He had run out of tears to cry. He tried to get up, but he couldn't move. He used a tentacle to move the body and just lay there, falling asleep. It must've been only an hour or so before he heard the door open and the doctor come in, soaking wet. He looked at him and let out a strained "I'm so sorry" before falling asleep. The doctor, upset about how he lashed out, ignored his apology and went to take a shower. Then, when coming out to go to sleep, he pulled the rotting corpse and hugged it before taking the mask off and laying it on the pillow; he fell asleep not too soon after that.

~~
It's midnight, and I'm on my PC. Goodnight.