im sad tbh

tw for sh and suicide

The doctor sat in his office, staring at his journal with teary eyes while he whimpered dyo's name. He had searched for him for hours, and then found him in the bathtub bleeding out in the bath. He started sobbing into his hands while remembering it, before going into his drawer and searching for something.
"You're such a fucking idiot. You should have known something was wrong. You fucking moron- You could've stopped him!" He yelled at himself before burying his face into his hands and sobbing rather loudly. After he could see a bit better he grabbed his pen and sloppily wrote on a new page: "I found Dyo dead in the bathtub. He was crying and the water was mixed with tears and his blood. It's all my fault. I should've noticed he wasn't okay, I should have been there it's all my fault that the love of my life is dead I'm such an idiot Dyo is dead oh my god it should've been me" He wrote before searching his drawers and taking off his gloves, then pulling out a large knife and then slicing his wrists and watching as he bled out all over his journal and desk. He grabbed his gloves with his non cut hand and then put them in an area not covered by blood, before grabbing the knife with a bloody hand and starting to cut inches deep into his skin. He turned his arm around and started slicing it, doing a long vertical one all the way across his forearm and watching as his blood gushed out of his wounds. He dropped the knife and it fell onto his lap before he stood up and started searching for something, before just grabbing the stuffie that dyo had gotten him for Valentine's day and hugging it before he fell onto the floor and, before he blacked out, he heard the door open and Dyo start talking.
"Hey lovely! I fell asleep in the ba-" Was the last thing he heard before he fell unconscious. He woke up in a hospital bed next to an ugly crying Dyo while his arms were bandaged, he looked around and saw the stuffie laying next to him while Dyo called a doctor in. "He's awake!" He smiled widely and then hugged him
"Dyo ?.. I thought you were-.. But I- You-" He looked at him and he just wiped his tears
"I fell asleep in the bath, my host was someone i lead to commiting suicide. I'm so sorry, honey." He kissed his cheeks while Simon sighed in relief
"you're okay?..."
He nodded and the doctor blushed at how close he was to his face, Dyo chuckled while listening to his heartbeat speed up while he turned red and then pulled away from him.
"Cutie." He chuckled then sat down while the doctor just sighed quietly and mumbled an "i love you" before falling asleep again, hugging the stuffie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
quick lil thing that's my way to ignore doimg things