Prologue

The doctors had always called me a miracle baby. They say that the amount of full-term pregnancies go down as a woman ages, and with my mother fast approaching 40, my chances of being born were slim. But a Joestar has never been known to give up.

Born on b.d., 1985, I was the Kujo's perfect little girl. But being a medical miracle didn't magically make my life perfect.

My big brother, Jotaro, is an example. Having a 15 year age gap between siblings almost never turns out right, including the Kujo household. I can't remember a time that I've spoken to him for more than a few sentences.

But to be honest, I can't remember much of anything. When I was three, my mother and I were deathly sick. And after that, life as we knew it changed. Over my brother's trip to Egypt, we had gotten special abilities.

According to Mom, Jotaro didn't stay long after his trip. A few weeks at most, before he snuck out to some mystery land. 

From the time that Jotaro and Grandpa left for Egypt, I saw Jotaro less and less. Now, I'd be happy to see him on a holiday instead of receiving a card with money stuffed in it and a phone call that he eventually cuts short for work.

It can't be helped, I guess. I know that he's busy with his other family that he doesn't make time for either.

With my father touring the world for most months of the year, and my brother practically untraceable, my grandpa became my idol. Until we found out that he had another son in Japan.

My grandmother was furious. In middle school, it had been arranged that I go to high school in New York and stay at my grandparent's house during the school year. It was quickly scrapped after news of the affair reached me.

So fast that my grandmother had already been mailed an acceptance letter from a private school in Italy. After all, it was where her and grandpa met.

_ _ _ _ _

A/N: This is all over the place, but clarifications needed to be made before I officially started the story :/. I hope that you enjoy my work, but I'll most likely be updating sporadically due to school.