05

Sometimes our happiness is captured

     UNFORTUNATELY FOR THE TWO, Shōtō had to go back home before nightfall

     UNFORTUNATELY FOR THE TWO, Shōtō had to go back home before nightfall. Meaning, they couldn't spend time together in the Light Year festival. Amihan understood about the prince's situation, but couldn't help but resent the emperor.

     "Thanks for the apple." He had paid her a gold coin when he said that. Amihan was surprised, but it wasn't like she was going to refuse free money. "No, thank you." She had replied to him. He nodded slowly and turned his back to her, walking away.

      Amihan watched him, sympathetically and contently. She turned to the opposite direction, turning her head back to look at him again. She shook her head and turned back, walking away.

      Shōtō sneaked back in the castle, through his room via the window. Iida already stood there, awaiting his return. Shōtō was in a good mood, looking forward to the next time they would be fated to meet again

      Amihan, on the other hand, was dead set on not meeting him again. She felt some bad omen. That was the reason she left the Eastern Empire to go to the west in the first place!

      A bird flew on top of her head, it was a dove. Amihan grinned and picked up the bird, placing it on her lap. On the leg of the dove was something tied together. It was a piece of paper. Amihan grinned as she knew who send it.

       She untied the paper, reading it with a big smile.

     Hurry up.

      Was all it said. Amihan rolled her eyes playfully, ah, he's still the same. She took her notepad and pencil from her pocket, ripping a piece of paper.

     Back at the usual spot. See you there.

     She tied the paper on the dove's right leg, sending it away to her friends. She picked up the paper bag on the floor, skipping her way their meet up spot.

      "Bakugou! Izuku! It's me!" She waved them over. Midoriya sprinted to her with a cute angelic smile whilst Bakugou just walked over to them.

      "Amihan, it's been too long!" Midoriya welcomed. Amihan greeted him back and rolled her eyes at Bakugou who was taking his time.

      "What are we doing out here." He grumbled in more of a statement than a question. Amihan placed a hand on her hip, "to get some fresh air!"

      "It's not like there isn't any air inside.* " He countered. Amihan sighed by the tone of Bakugou, turning to Midoriya.

      "Hey, Midoriya! I heard from Ochacko that you ended up at the west last year! You know, being an adventurer is exhausting." She groaned, plopping on the ground. "I get the scenery and all that-- but why go to such measures?"

      Midoriya laughed and say right beside her, sitting crisscross. "You ask that every chance you get, Amihan."

     Bakugou finally arrived at the scene which felt like a decade. He didn't bother sitting with them, disgusted by the germs and saying that 'how am I supposed to know if a rat took a shit?' Or something like that.

      Amihan chuckled, it's been a while since she had seen the two. Amihan first met Bakugou and Midoriya when she was ten. A small Izuku wanting to be an adventurer. He was adorable. Bakugou, on the other hand, was competitive and became an adventurer as well. Though, Amihan believed it's his excuse to join Izuku in adventures.

     Amihan and Bakugou... You can say they're friends, however... They call each other by their last names. And it's not something common to call someone by their last names, especially here in the Eastern Empire. Bakugou was like a big brother who had big ass issues that Amihan needed to watch.

     "Amihan? Is that you?" Someone asked from afar. The person strode closer to the three, revealing her face. It was a girl. Luna, was it? Amihan crossed her arms, knowing where this is going to.

      "You bitch." Luna seethed, "first you ran away from home. Second, you--!" Luna's eyes looked behind Amihan to see Bakugou who looked very much bored. Luna's eyes open wide, the sight of Bakugou standing there in his full glory, gave her heart-shaped eyes. Amihan rolled her eyes.

     "Y - you!" She pulled Amihan's arm. "I bet you seduced him too, didn't you? You're such a whore. Taking all the guys. What did you do to get someone like him? Did you finally get to be nude?"

     Amihan's eyes got tired all of a sudden. Her bright mood diminishing. "I don't know what yore talking about. You keep yapping on my ear that it subconsciously blocked your voice."

      Luna clicked her tongue, pulling on Amihan's arm again. "I'll forgive you just this once if you introduce him to me. I'll even bring you back home if you give him to me. What do you say, isn't that a great deal? It's a win-win for both of us."

      Amihan swatted her hand away, a smirk forming on her face. "Oh, is that so? And who are you possibly be to make you Einstein? What have you possibly achieved that brought you on your high horse? You're just a brat who can't accept what she has."

       She takes a step beside her, her mouth on her ear. "And about you calling me a whore. At least guys like me when I put no effort, unlike a certain someone." Amihan takes a step back, studying Luna's pale and embarrassed expression on her face.

     She turns her back on Luna, heading over to the two boys who were watching the two. "Is that... Her? The girl you talked about before?" Midoriya slowly asked, looking at Luna who was glaring at the ground.

     Bakugou sneered, already walking away as he already got entertained. "That crazy bitch?" He shoves one of his hand in his pocket and the other one scratched behind his head. Amihan whispered a yes and grabbed Midoriya by the wrist, following behind Bakugou.

     Amihan frowned, concerned as to why Luna had gone to the capital. If she's here then... The others might be here too. After she had gone through so much to run away? She's not backing down. A smirk danced on her lips, excited for the future to play it's drums once again.

-

----

I swear I just came up with the plot of today's chapter. I had no idea of what else to add so rip

> Bakugou in this universe is way nicer than OG Bakugou
> Midoriya is the type to be full of smiles and genuine emotions that Amihan can't help but think that he has a secret motive
> Like they say, the ones that smile the most are the ones you can't decipher what they're thinking

This chapter had no context whatsoever and I apologise for that. I just wanted to introduce the two but somehow some random ass OC came along so I was just, you know what? Fuck it.