06

Somehow, our time and place standstill

     AMIHAN STOOD IN FRONT of the mirror, checking herself from head to toe

     AMIHAN STOOD IN FRONT of the mirror, checking herself from head to toe. She wore pants and knee-high boots with belts straps all across her body, and a black hip-length hooded cloak. Take the Attack On Titan uniform for example. Except without their cringy short shorts and their Wings Of Freedom at the back of the cloak. And the attire was mostly black. This was the Knickel knight's uniform.

     Enough about the things that do not exist in this timeline. Amihan had the sheath and her sword hanging on her left hip. It was heavy but did not burden Amihan. Her hair was laid down with no ties whatsoever, not having the mood to keep her hair neat.

     She smiled to herself, pursing her lips, smiling again. And repeats until she finds herself with a pretty smile. A loud knock from the door disturbed her little ritual, gaining her attention. The door was wide open, revealing Bakugou who looked like fatigue was going to visit him on his death bed.

     "Are you done pampering yourself? It's been an hour already." He rolled his eyes. Amihan places a hand on the grip of her sword, a smile adorning her lips. "Just an hour?" She teased. Bakugou doesn't bother retaliating, cursing her with a fuck off as he heads down the stairs, telling her to her hurry up.

     Amihan sadly wasn't able to find the time to prepare a bag so she didn't bother, just grabbing her identification card and running out the room. She headed down the stairs of the inn to see Kirishima dressed up with the same uniform, contrary to the rest who just wore regular clothes.

     "It's your knighting, is it?" Mina asked, referring to the knight's oath and coronation. Hiroshima replied with a toothy grin, "nope. We'll be knighted when we're of age. Right now we're just being assigned to this year's divisions."

     Mina didn't pester him further, despite the unnumbered questions floating amidst her brain. Midoriya handed Amihan her cap, the final part to her uniform. Amihan took the cap, studying it. She frowned, looking for the nearest trash can and shooting it in.

     Uraraka, a close friend, gasped quietly as she looked at Amihan with big eyes. "Ami! What was that?" She asked with urgency. Amihan shrugged, a playful smile on her face. Uraraka sighed, deciding to drop the hat. It looked bad anyway.

     "Let's go," Amihan tells them. They all heed her order as they embark, on their way to the Imperial Castle.

     SHOTŌ TODOROKI SWORE that he left his pen at the table. He asked Iida about the whereabouts of his used pen, but to no avail, it was stood missing. Well, it's not like Todoroki had time to work with the administration office today for he had to observe the new... Recruits. Of sorts.

     An attendant handed Shōtō his coat, draping it over his back. Shōtō didn't look at the full body mirror, he never looks at the mirror for it reflected everything. Even his face.

     Todoroki walked out of his study, with many of his servants and guards following behind. He stood in place, raising his right hand. "You are all dismissed. Tenya." Only Iida remained by his side as they both headed outside the castle.

     Todoroki hadn't thought much about his today's schedule. It was like every other day for him as the prince of the empire. A few minutes later and he stood still, surprised.

     "Let me go, you non-questionable people!" A girl screamed, her hands tied behind her. Todoroki silently watched the scene unfold, not finding the right timing to interject the spectacle.

     The girl, who we know is Amihan, stopped shouting when she noticed a familiar presence in front of her. She looks up, above the staircase to see the prince in the flesh. She was going to open her mouth to greet him, but remembered the trouble she had gotten into, giving him an awkward smile herself.

     One of the knights who held her pushed her head down and sneered. "How dare you lift your sinful head in front of the crown prince himself, without so much as a greeting?"

     Amihan didn't respond, just shutting her eyes closed and imagining that she was bashing this soldier's head. Shōtō decided that if she couldn't deal with this herself... Well, he couldn't have helped her anyway.

     And luckily, she didn't need his help. She took note that the two men that held her down had a hand on her wrist that was behind her back, and a hand behind her head to keep it low. She bent her knees and flipped backwards, the grasp of the Royal Guards loosened as she was able to break free.

     And adding to the badass escape, the flip made her accidentally had the hood on. She removed it from her head, pulling an ID from her pocket and showing it to the Royal Guards, a smirk in her lips.

     "Amihan Mizuno, Knickel knights of the city division. Light-grey stage*." She stated, brushing her hair back. "I don't enjoy being touched."

     The Royal Guards' eyes widen. This teenager was on the Light-grey stage despite only patrolling around the city like some police. They reprimanded her because she got inside the palace when it got stricter with letting people in. Their mistake was that she was part of the city division not because she was weak but because she hasn't come of age yet, which they failed to interpret.

     They immediately backed off her radar, running off to their posts and forgetting about impressing the prince. They'd get fired before they would even reach a grey stage.

     Todoroki stood there impressed by the girl. His arms were crossed, looking at Iida with a sense of pride, which Iida didn't think it was. Todoroki headed down the stairs, only stopping when their faces met face to face.

     "Amihan Mizuno... It's a pleasure once again." He greets, nodding slightly.

     Compared to when she was thirteen, she didn't cower this time and had her chin held high. "The pleasure is all mine, crown prince."

-----
*Light-grey stage - in mana capacity this is where you're the second to the strongest

Amihan was slightly irked that Shōtō just stood there and watched but she also felt satisfaction when she talked down to the royal guards
↝The Royal Guards protect the castle and the Royal family, they are called the Paladin Knights whilst the one who protects the Empire and fights in war are the Knickel knights
↝The paladin knights feel superior against the nickel knights
↝Amihan has a quirk, well, in this timeline she has a completed mana circle. That's why she has stages.
↝ the highest stage is white and the lowest stage is black
↝ Iida was so annoyed by the commotion that he glared at the two knights rather than Amihan