More Dramaaa😚❤️

⚠️A 'lil bit of unholy stuff⚠️
_____________
Tsukishima P.O.V

"Akiteru."

"Kei."

"What do you want?" I asked him as I mantain my cool.

"Well, I wanted to know how you and Mom are doing." He said, Putting both his hands on the table.

"Just great." I answered, Giving him a sarcastic smile. "Don't give me that attitude, Kei." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah? Well don't act like we're close." I glared, He scoffed at me and rolled his eyes. "That was a long time ago, Can't you just let it go?" He sighed.

"Let it go? Are you even hearing yourself?" I scoffed, "You. L. I. E. D." I made sure to put emphasis on every letter.

Akiteru sighed and looked at me with a 'Please-Let-It-Go' face. I only rolled my eyes and huffed.

"Mom is doing well. She still cries at Night though." I said, He hummed in response.

"I also found out about something.." I started, He raised an eyebrow and gestured his hand to let me continue.

"I found out about it 4 months ago. It's about Dad." I said, He flinched a bit before biting his lip and nodding.

"He has a New Family now. A happy one, Surprisingly." I said as I balled my hands into fists. He does the same and glared at nothing.

"Remember when you told me.. He changed his name?" I asked, He looked up at me and nodded.

"What was it again?" I asked as I cross my arms across my chest. "Kusuo Kageyama." He says.

"Mmh.. Well, I just happen to meet his new son." I smirked slightly, He shot his head up and looked at me with wide eyes.

"You met our step-brother..?" He asked, I nodded.

"Psh, Turns out we're just the same age. So Kusuo isn't really his real father." I scoffed, He looked at me then back down at the table, Trying to process the things I had just said.

"What's his name?" He asked, I stared at him before replying.

"Tobio Kageyama."

___________
Oikawa P.O.V

"Holy shit.. Family drama is happ-e-ning." I whisper to myself as I listen through the door.

"Oikawa? What are you doing here?" Someone asked from behind me, I quickly turned around as I put my hands behind my back.

"HAHA! Nothing!" I laughed nervously, He raised an eyebrow as he looked at me then at the door. He walked toward me making me gulp the lump in my throat. He leaned in toward the door and listened.

"A step-sister too?"

"Mhm. Her name is Miwa Kageyama."

"Damn.. How did you know all this?"

"I hav..."

He pulled away and quickly grabbed my wrist. "What the hell, Oikawa?!" He whisper-yelled.

"L-look! I can't help it, Okay?! My curiousity was literally killing me!" I stuttered, He sighed and dragged me away from the room.

"That was not okay, Oikawa. You shouldn't be spying on other peoples' conversations." He huffed, I pouted and sighed.

"Oh come on! It's not like you don't do it too! You literally spy on Daichi-san whenever he gets a call." I smirked internally.