Best Day Ever

Yamaguchi P.O.V

(After last chapter, They decided to eat in a 5-star restaurant for lunch. This is happening after they ate. Now they are just talking.)

"So you guys know how to play volleyball?" Kuroo asked Hinata and Kageyama. They both nodded, "Tadashi also plays Volleyball!" Hinata pointed at me.

"No, I don't?—" I raised an eyebrow, "Yes you do! You can even jump float serve!" Hinata said proudly.

"Oh. That's no big deal." I waved my hand in front of me.

"You can play sports, huh..?" I heard someone beside me talk. I glared at the blonde boy, "Yeah, what about it?" I asked.

"Nothing, You didn't look like the type of person who would play sports." He pointed out as he took a sip from his cup of coffee.

"What is that suppose to mean—" I glared at him, He looked at me and sighed.

"Look, I'm sorry I was a jerk to you and your friends.. I didn't wanna come off as rude but that's just who I am... That's my true personality. I usually wear a mask when I meet my fans. But earlier.. I wasn't thinking straight when I saw you and that shortie. I'm sorry." He longily apologized as I sat there shocked.

"I-it's okay.." I cleared my throat and composed myself. I started fidgeting my fingers.

"But, You also have to apologize to Shoyo and Tobio." I looked back at him, He looked at me with a genuine small smile and nodded.

"That reminds me! We haven't properly introduced ourselves!~" Kuroo clapped, making all of us look at him.

"Let's start... with you! Freckles." He pointed at me, I stared in confusion. "What am I suppose to say?" I asked.

"Just say your name, Age, Anything!" He smiled.

I cleared my throat and nodded. "Hello, I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi. I am 16 years old.. I work as a Cashier, Janitor, Babysitter and a housemaid, Basically any job I can make money out of, and My hobby is looking at stars at night, Especially the moon! I love looking at the moon." I giggled and looked back at them, It seems like the three famous people were shocked. Probably because of how many jobs I had.

"U-uhm.. You next shortie." Kuroo pointed at Hinata and He jumped in excitement.

"Heyo!! I'm Hinata Shoyo, I'm 15 years~ Me and My mom runs a flower shop! And my hobby is playing volleyball and eating~" He grinned, Some of us laughed.

"You next, future model." He pointed at Kageyama.

"Hello. I'm Kageyama Tobio and I'm 16 years old, I'm striving to be a famous model one day. My hobby is taking these two out for meatbuns and Milk." He said with his monotone voice. I laughed because that's not really a hobby.

"My tuuurn~ Hello! I'm Kuroo Tetsurou, I am 17 years old! I work as a model and an influencer~ My hobby is playing the guitar!" He smiled, "You're turn, Kitten~" He grinned at kenma.

Kenma sighed, "Hi, I'm Kenma Kozume. I'm 17 years old and I work as a model and a youtube gamer. My hobby is playing games." He uninterestedly explained.

"You next, Tsukki!" He pointed at Tsukishima.

"I told you not to call me that." He rolled his eyes.