𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

I walk through the halls of the school together with Sky completely soaked in the water

I walk through the halls of the school together with Sky completely soaked in the water. I hold the -now wet- sneakers i put on this morning in my hands. When we reach my dorm we both stop.

"Well that was fun." Sky grins a bit.

I tilt my head. "What part? Seeing me get pushed into the water or ruining my hair?" And i point to my wet and dirty hair.

Sky laughs. "I enjoyed both." And he turns around and starts walking away. "See you later Saturn!" And he waves while he keeps walking, not turning back. So i walk into the dorm.

"What about my ring?" I see Stella and Musa in some sort of argument. I close the door slowly trying not to draw too much attention.

Bloom walks into the room. "That burned.. burned thing took it." She sighs and looks down with regret and guilt.

Stella looks shocked and angry at the same time. "What?!"

"Calm down princess." I say in a mocking tone. They all turn their heads to me and look at my drenched clothes. But they chose to say nothing about it.

"Don't tell me to calm down and don't use my title as an insult." Stella glares at me. Trust me, that title is the biggest insult you can give.

"Wait are you actually a princess?" Bloom says suddenly very enthusiastic and exited about the information.

Stella turns to her. "Yes i am actually. My mum is the queen and the ring you just lost is
one of the crown jewels of Solaria." She snaps.

I roll my eyes, she doesn't have to be that dramatic about a ring. I my realm every member of the royal family has on of those portal rings. Only i left mine at the palace.

"That might not mean much to a first worlder. So feel free to ask your roommate how big of a screw-up that is." Stella continues.

"Okay Stella that's enough." I snap. "You convinced Bloom to go there in the first place. So if it's anyones fault, it would be yours." And  i bump into her shoulder while walking away towards the shower.

————

Our first class of the year. Me and Bloom are walking together, the others went earlier but Bloom didn't mind waiting for me to finish my shower.

"So, are you exited?" Bloom asks with a grin as she bumps into my shoulder.

I laugh. "Sort of. But also a bit scared. I didn't always have very nice experiences with my powers." I shrug my shoulders making it look like nothing while in my head it's quite a big deal.

Bloom looks at me interested. "Yeah what are you powers actually? I haven't seen you practice them before."

"So my family has a special bloodline." I start my story. "Most fairies draw their power form things on the earth, like you." And i gesture to Bloom.